NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black 2001 decals!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
98motorsport3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98motorsport3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black 2001 decals!
    Posted: April-15-2014 at 3:14pm
Now that the boat is almost done at wet sanding, I'm trying to locate 1986 2001 decals in BLACK for the sides of my 86 silver nautique I'm restoring. Can someone point me in the right direction? I've tried searching and I find full sets of ski nautique etc, but my boat is a silver, so I only need the 2001's on the sides for now while I try to locate or replicate the silver nautique graphics on the side. My name is Nelson and I can be reached at 919-600-4046.

I'll be starting a restoration thread once I get the boat back home and can take some updated pics to show all the progression. Thanks everyone!!!!!

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 3:34pm
Look up "Tim D" or Zach from N3 Boatworks
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2014 at 7:43pm
PM sent
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic