Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79 Teak Air Intake Scoop

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79Monk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 79 Teak Air Intake Scoop
    Posted: February-10-2006 at 1:36pm
I have a Teak Step that covers the air intake scoop from my 79 nautique. I purchased a new one last year. I regret buying the new one after I bought a Teak cleaning kit. The color in the original (the one I am selling), came back and looks very good.
One of the teak slats does have a chip in it but very minor to the good looks of the step.

79Monk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 6:51pm
Here is a link to a few pictures. The step that is installed on the boat is the new step and the other is the one for sale. Please notice that the one for sale has a chip in it.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcM27Zq2ZMWLnY
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2006 at 7:36am
email sent.
79Monk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 12:41pm
SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic