NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holman Moody water pump

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holman Moody water pump
    Posted: July-01-2012 at 12:27pm
Need jabsco waterpump and love joy plate and rubber star for H?M or where to find parts thx jeff
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2012 at 12:51pm
Hi Jeff. First sit down before you start looking. The pump you had was most likely 11850-80. It was replaced by 11850-0711. I just googled it and saw it runs between 500 and 800 bucks! If your looking for the part that mounts on the crank pulley,you just might just have to have one made by a machine shop.I found the rubber star at my local Farm and Fleet those are standard Love Joy. I had to replace the shaft in mine,the key way was damaged and had a machine shop cut down a love joy coupler for the aluminium cast drive on the pump that was egged out due to the bad key.Do you have any parts of the pump at all?

Link to pump instructions

Link

Link

I have no idea about these sources I just did a quick search, there is Depco pump you could try too. Maybe they have a replacement for the Jabsco
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2012 at 7:27pm

Coupler and spider

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2012 at 8:30pm
Gary- any knowledge of the seal that goes behind the impeller?

Part #10 on the parts diagram of the link you referenced.

PS: I love this site. In 5 minutes me and my buddy went from no knowledge of the inside of this pump to being relatively knowledgeable on servicing this pump! Thanks guys!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2012 at 9:43pm
Eric I don't have any idea of what is available right now but the only thing I have not been able to get lately is the front cover plate. But that can be made since it's only a flat brass plate. Give Depco pump a call it's part number 96080-0080 and is a 2 piece seal. If your that far in it you might want to check a bearing supply for a bearing too. The number on my old one is C 5202 FF
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
vondy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2012 at 6:02pm
Got the rubber star from Tractor Supply.
john b View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2015 at 4:45am
Thanks Gary!
1970 Mustang "Theseus' paradox"
If everyone else is doing it, you're too late!

SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2015 at 9:00am
If you get a spare impeller, keep it in an air tight bag to keep ozone from degrading it.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic