NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vintage cypress gardens rear toe

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vintage cypress gardens rear toe
    Posted: June-03-2012 at 1:26pm
Does anyone have, in their box of old junk parts, a black rear toe with "cypress gardens" molded into it, along with the hardware that they would be willing to part with. Just like the one pictured here (or close, I don't see the molded letters in the pic, but the front binding that I am trying to match has the lettering)

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2012 at 2:29pm
Haven't seen a cg rear toe with letters, but I haven't seen them all...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2012 at 11:21pm
gotta agree with HW. But let me dig around in the attic Larry...used to have a bunch of this stuff.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2012 at 11:38pm
I might have a set of the 3-hole rails.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2012 at 12:10am
Need any heel-lock-trigger-kits Larry?

I have several.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2012 at 1:21pm
HW and John, may not have had the lettering, don't know since I don't have an original. So I would be interested in the plan black toe piece. Al, if someone comes up with the toe piece, I would be interested in the rails. Don't need the triggers, have a good front binding. I am just looking to turn one of a combo into a slalom to hang on the wall. The rear toe isnt critical, just might look a little better. The one I have is a d*ck Pope like the one pictured, which I thought would make a good wall piece since d*ck Pope was the first documented barefooter (1947). Let me know if you have anything, John.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2012 at 12:19pm
Larry,

I sent you an email, but I didn't hear back. I have a couple of the rear toe pieces and the side bars still in the original C.G. bag. These are plain black and do not have any lettering on them.

Let me know if you need them.

Greg

86 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2012 at 12:26pm
Thanks Greg, but I think I have one on its way. I'll let you know if there is a hiccup.

Wonder why I didn't see the email. I think my info is up to date, I'll have to look into that (unless you somehow had my old (ended 6/8/2012) work email....
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2012 at 12:54pm
I replied through the site.

Just let me know. I have a box with a lot of the C.G. parts.
Greg

86 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2012 at 6:02pm
Greg,

My other lead fell through. Can you still help me with this? (I recently tried PMing you, no response.)

-Larry
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2012 at 11:46pm
did you hear back from Greg? I think I have a box of stuff up in the attic. Will try to dig it out if you still need the toe strap.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2012 at 12:38am
No John, never heard from Greg. Next time you are up in the attic, take a look. I owe you a call one of these days.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2012 at 1:30am
was up in the attic yesterday taking some fall stuff up & getting Christmas trees down for Patti. Looked all over..in every box and no rear toe pieces. Could not find any ski binding parts of any kind. I bet they are all at the house in TN. Sorry.

need to talk by phone here one of these evenings.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2013 at 11:55am
After posting my question about the old rope I thought of this thread and wanted to close it out by saying Greg sent me the original rear toe I was looking for. I almost hated to open it as it was still sealed in the original NOS package. I did tho, and now proudly have my "new" "slalom" CG ski hanging on the wall.

Many thanks, Greg.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic