NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Data

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Data
    Posted: April-16-2012 at 10:58pm
I just learned about this and thought I would share. My local library has access to All Data for car trouble shooting information. All you need is a library card number and a pin number. You can even go onto the library's web site from home and log in. Very helpful. Sometimes big government is cool.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 1:05am
BMW 5/7 series ? I need to get to the libary!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2012 at 1:57am
Well, I just tried to log in from home and it did not work. Says you have to use a library computer.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2012 at 8:48am
it is very helpful, its pricey when using it to make money 200 a month, plus i needed ADP which was another 240 a month.
But i believe you can go to the bonerzone and purchase a disc for a specific car made by All-data for 29.95
many many times you cant repair without it, it wouuld be a pain in the ass at the library because you have to reference alot unless they let you print it out, but all in all its a Chiltons times 100
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2012 at 4:21am
The library just might have to get used to people working on cars in their lot. I had the door switch out, an electric meter and a note book in their lot on Sunday.
1987 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic