NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just dont get it

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just dont get it
    Posted: March-26-2012 at 2:21pm
Pretty much read the print off the pages over here today and got bored so I went over to see what was going on on PN. I guess that's why there is chocolate and vanilla. Nothing wrong with PN, just that they have their interests and we have ours. So this guy just dropped about 90,000 or more on a new boat. Beautiful boat, looks a lot like Alan's. That green is getting really popular. So 90,000 later and what excites him???? the swell stereo. I just dont get it.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 2:37pm
The tower/stereo setup, plus the trailer wheels are probably worth more than our whole boats combined!
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 3:43pm
He's just excited about his new boat. The custom stereo set up makes it different than most others, so he pointed that out.

I love that green. My dream boat was a 2007 230 black and green, similar to the one posted, but it was just not in my range this time around...maybe next time.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 3:59pm
It is a really nice boat.

Adam, any pics of your new ride? You still have your 89 connected to your profile.
azeus17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azeus17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2012 at 12:54pm
I know...I will be getting some pictures up in the next few weeks. I moved the boat to indoor storage within a day or two of getting it and I did not have time to clean it to my standards. I am going to FL for vacation over Easter and the week after, but when we get home, I plan on getting her out of storage and cleaning her up right. I will take pics then. It has been killing both my wife and I watching all these boats on the lake the last few weeks. Did not want to put it in when we were going to be gone for 10 days, never knowing what the weather is going to do yet.

The good thing about storing your boat at an detail shops warehouse is you can have them shampoo the carpets before you pick it up. I would have them do more, but at $22/ft, I can wash and wax it myself.
Boats:
Current: 02 SANTE
Sold: 89 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic