NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1980 Ski Nautique FOR SALE !

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1980 Ski Nautique FOR SALE !
    Posted: September-29-2005 at 8:34pm
MORE PHOTOS!!! click on this link or cut and paste to your browser.........

http://photobucket.com/albums/b286/nautiquefanatic/80SNforsale/

**SUPER REDUCED PRICE!! will have photos soon. 80 SN, showing 900+ hours. 351 ford PCM. Runs great. ORIGINAL teak platform. custom rear seat. Flite Pole attached to ORIGINAL undamaged ski pylon (ring and finger NOT damaged!!) silver cloud hull with black graphics. boat needs to be cleaned and buffed. NO fade on the ORIGINAL graphics, boat lived its life hanging in an enclosed boathouse. stringers appear super solid, and the only issue with wood is in the floor right between the drivers and observers seat. it is soft there. the rest of the boat is rock solid. the boat will need.......interior redone, seats and motor box only. the carpet was done some time ago and still looks good, just might need a little touching up! one exhaust hose has a pin sized hole, needs replacing. maybe a tune up, but right now, it starts on demand and purs like it should on the hose. will come with factory correct craft trailer with t*tle. i can sell the boat with or without the trailer, and with or without the Flite Pipe (i don't put stuff like this on correct crafts, i bought it on there). boat located in central NC and photos will be available this weekend to but put on the For Sale Diaries section. WITH trailer $3999, without trailer $3399. Would GLADLY do some trading for 76 Tique or other interesting Nautiques. Paul (980)581-0006   pcmotorsports@carolina.rr.com
photoshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photoshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2005 at 3:39pm
   I,d be intrested E-mail me @ bengal1@earthlink.net send pics if you can,

Thanx Jeff W.
Photoshop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2005 at 5:42pm
email sent with one photo. more will be loaded up this weekend. let me know Jeff!

Paul (980)581-0006

pcmotorsports@carolina.rr.com
ty3724 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty3724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2005 at 1:41am
I just listed my 76 Tigue send me a pic please
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2005 at 7:48am
ty3724   Your Tique appears to be a 79, not a 76 like i am looking for. But I will email you some photos of this 80 ! You should be able to verify the year with the VIN on the right rear of the transom, at the top.    

Paul
rchilton View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rchilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2005 at 2:42pm
I have two Correct Crafts I just started, one Tique that just needs rebuilding, and one Nautique that is damaged. Would consider a trade but I'm not sure of the year for the Tique.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2005 at 3:21pm
rchilton....call me, lets talk.

Paul    (980)581-0006
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2005 at 10:47pm
rchilton...are you oferring any parts off the nautique? ski pylon?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2005 at 12:51pm
I would be interesed in buying the flite pipe if you sell the boat without it.

email me at jhf6659@yahoo.c0m
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2005 at 3:28am
**REDUCED PRICE** WITH trailer $3999, without trailer $3399. Would GLADLY do some trading for 76 Tique or other interesting Nautiques. Paul (980)581-0006 pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
BTT!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE PHOTOS!!! click on this link or cut and paste to your browser.........

http://photobucket.com/albums/b286/nautiquefanatic/80SNforsale/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic