NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New America

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New America
    Posted: March-18-2012 at 7:02pm
I saw this advertised on the History Channel the other night and I watched it. Have any of you guys seen this video? If so, what do you think about it?

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1202ENDOFAMR/6PSIN316/
Tim D
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 7:28pm
I think it is just an advertisement for a sham economic newsletter...

starting right from the beginning and going on and on and on and on his facts aren't facts, his amazing prior predictions weren't exactly amazing and its just more nonsense along the lines of those who would have you buy thier overpriced gold.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Rev Bob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rev Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 8:02pm
Tim,

Joe is 100% correct, beware disinformation my young friend. It will be wrapped up with enough information to take you to a certain point, then you are redirected to the agenda. The process is termed cointelpro.

As Joe points out, it's an advertisement, also directly leads to the one of the most manipulated markets on the planet. In many cases shares of gold and silver promoted in scenarios like this, only exist on paper, or software.
Cheers,
Rev Bob

"if it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there!"
~~~
My Dad always said; "Everything on your boat is either broken or about to be....and you just don't know about it yet".
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 8:27pm
I know it's an ad to sell all the different packages he offers at the end. The main part to me is it gets you thinking about what could happen to the value of the dollar here and in the world. The last three years the debt has gone from $9.986 trillion to $15.3 trillion. It goes up $3.8 billion a day, $75 million an hour. If a trillion dollars were taped end to end (a dollar is 6") they would wrap around the earth 380 times. Every dollar the gov spends, it borrows 43 cents. $15.3 trillion is $49,303 per every man, woman and child in the US or $135,773 per taxpayer. If you spent a dollar every second, it would take 12 days to spend a million dollars. At the same rate it would take 32 years to spend a billion dollars. It would take more than 31,000 years to spend a trillion dollars.
Tim D
Rev Bob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rev Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 12:29am
Then, of course, I ask how the Federal Reserve Bank of New York managed to wire transfer via the SWIFT system $31.1 trillion dollars that never existed to European banks, some of whom have asked for bail out cash though they have enough money to buy entire solar systems.

Cheers,
Rev Bob

"if it's gonna happen, it'll happen out there!"
~~~
My Dad always said; "Everything on your boat is either broken or about to be....and you just don't know about it yet".
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2012 at 5:30pm
Tim,
I have no clue why more people are not concerned about the debt. The powers to be dont give a rats @ss. There is no way we can continue this path forever... something has to give.

I posted an Obama video stating he was going to cut the debt when he got in office. ( I believe in half) ..
as Dr Phil asks... "hows that working for ya"?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic