Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

manifold risers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: manifold risers
    Posted: August-12-2005 at 11:43pm
need a set of the low profile exhaust manifold risers for my 80 SN. Former owner replaced with some hi-rise ones and had to raise the dog house with a strange wooden contraption. Want it gone. Exterior rust is ok, would like really nice internals. Would trade for the hi-risers on my boat, they are in good condition.

mt91397@yahoo.com

located Ithaca, NY
WOODYELC View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODYELC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2005 at 7:10pm
THE LAST OWNER PROBLEY USED OSCO OR BARR MANIFOLDS WHICH ARE ABOUT 1 TO 2 INCHS WIDER THAN THE P.C.M. SYSTEM. THAT IS REASON FOR THE PLATFORM UNDER THE BOX SO IT WILL CLOSE.
trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2005 at 9:16am
correct they are barr. So I need manifolds too?? OUCH!

If I buy new, think I could dump the Barrs off easily on ebay? for at least half of what I payfor new PCM stuff? Man that stinks.
1980 Ski Nautique
Ithaca NY
My Boat
WOODYELC View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODYELC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2005 at 12:26pm
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SELL THEM WITH NO PROBLEM. A COMPLETE SET OF P.C.M. MANIFOLDS AND RISERS WITH HARDWARE IS 750.00 PLUS SHIPPING.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic