Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1986 silver nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1986 silver nautique
    Posted: July-16-2005 at 10:51am
Keith,
Haven't been on the site in a little while and was wondering if you had any pics of the new baby - Niceee!
Jimmyt,
Where are your pics!
Gotta love those 84 thru 86's !
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 7:12pm
What I know about the Silver Nautique is that it was the special 25th Anniversary limited edition Ski Nautique. Only 82 were made (mine was number 50 - April 86) out of over 1,300 Ski Nautiques in 1986. It is the first of only two special edition Ski Nautiques every made (the other is the Paragon from 1994 - 8 made).

The difference in the Silver Nautique is pretty much the gelcoat and graphics. The silver speckled (bass boat like) sides are unique only to this boat. The black hull is also fairly rare. The gray top deck and gray stripped interior were regular options for other Ski Nautiques in '86.

<

Follow the link in my signature for more photos.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 5:49pm
I scanned and sent a dealer picture of a Silver Nautique to keith a few weeks ago it should be up on the site soon .
Mike
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 3:39pm
Yours is the silver anniversary edition in
honor of the ski nautique's 25th anniversary. I don't know much more about the boat, but it has been discussed from time to time on this forum. If you do a search on silver nautique, I'm sure you'll get some info. I'm sure Keith will be able to answer many of your questions.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

FUN-9C1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FUN-9C1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 3:39pm
Sweet!! I have an '86, and curious to see what the difference is between the two. Can't wait to see the pics!!
'86 2001
'50 Century Imperial Sportsman
jimmy t View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 3:15pm
I will take some pics. and post them. Not being familiar with the correct craft boats, i was getting confused why all other boats had ski nautique on the sides, even all the other 1986 boats, and mine has silver nautique.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 2:54pm
Your in luck. Keith, the administrator of this site owns one of those boats ! I'm sure
you and he will have some terrific conversations. Let's see some pics of your boat.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

jimmy t View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2005 at 2:43pm
i purchasd a 1986 silver nautique last year. While looking at all other 1986 information and postings for this year boat, i have not had any referencing the silver nautique. Mine actually has the silver nautique on the sides and is a metallic silver in color. Does anyone have any information about this style boat? From what i do understand, it was the 25th anniversary boat or something...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic