Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need perfect pass help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Kenny Wesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny Wesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need perfect pass help
    Posted: July-13-2005 at 3:30pm
Does anyone have a source for rebuilding the servo unit or anyone have a used one for sale?
Mine has siezed up, perfect pass says buy a new one.
Kenny
Art View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Art Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2005 at 12:22am
If you can get the four Phillips head screws out of the motor without twisting them off, you're on your way to repairing it. Make sure you have a proper fitting screwdriver before you try. Maybe put some penetrant on the threads at the other end of the motor and let it soak in for a couple of days.
Once you get the end cover off the motor, press out the armature, then clean the corrosion off the stator magnets and the armature with a nonmagnetic wire brush. (I use a brass brush that looks like a big toothbrush)
Blow out with high pressure air if possible. Your problem was caused by the motor getting wet, be it from condensation or otherwise.
Art
markski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2005 at 8:25pm
i have a complete 01 perfect pass for sale $400
Mark Prendeville 518-623-3235 Wakeboard Pro model
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic