NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 1:29pm
Brad, just reposting your link, I think it got a little messed up somehow:
Boat Show Discount

See you guys at the ticketing area at 11.

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2011 at 8:19pm
See you guys tomorrow. Don't forget the check book.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2011 at 8:04pm
It was great seeing you guys at the show. Great way to get pumped up for the 2011 season, even though we got more snow today. Rhoni and McCallum's were awesome as usual.

What did you guys think of the Nautique 200 V-Drive?

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2011 at 8:06pm
Brian, my email address is kenneth.spurling@gmail.com. It would be great to ski with you this year.

Ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2011 at 11:04pm
It was good to see everyone. The show seemed busy. It seems like the dealers I spoke to are optimistic about the coming year.

McCallums Boat House had a good exhibit with a 200, 200VD and a couple wakeboard boats. Rhoni Barton was there doing a great job greeting everyone and showing the boats. She said she had a great time at the NE Reunion last summer and would like to come back again.

The 200 VD is a nice boat. I like how it has a regular pylon mounted in the middle of the boat. I was told it is AWSA approved. It must be the best slalom VD out there.

I was surprised to learn that Malibu is working on a barefoot specific boat for next year and that NECC was not at the show.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2011 at 12:44pm
After we all split up, I was wondering around the rest of the show. I really wanted to check out the Ranger Tugs and some of the old style salt water type inboards they had.

I was on the one of the Ranger tugs and talking to this older woman about how cool I thought it was on the inside. She was like we just bought it, not this one but this same model. I was like, wow!

Maybe the economy is starting to move a little. Also, by about 2:30 the place got totally packed! I mean, people were really out in droves. I guess the wet weather just made them get a later start. But, it got to the point where it was getting annoying trying to get on/near some of the boats with all the people in the way.
Gonne929 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonne929 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 3:48pm
It was good seeing everyone as well....
Brian, as Ken said..you are more than welcome to join us skiing in Natick anytime. We usually ski one morning on the weekend and try for one evening during the week.
We have to get Larry out there as well!
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2011 at 5:14pm
Sounds great. My brother used to give me a ton of grief about keeping a water-ski in my room in Boston when I kept my boat in NH. Now I'll actually have a good reason
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2011 at 8:22pm
Glad to hear the boat show was a good time.

This is how I spent my Sunday evening...45oz margarita glass

"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic