Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trailor Jack for 1970’s CC Trailor

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bhedbloom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhedbloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailor Jack for 1970’s CC Trailor
    Posted: July-04-2005 at 11:30am
I have been looking for a new trailor jack for my Correct Craft Trailor. Mine mounts up front inbetween the frame rails with four bolts. I like the origional type with the wheel, but do not see any that mount the same way in the water ports catalogs. The gears are stripped out in mine. Any ideas?

Thanks!!!
Barry, South Carolina
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2005 at 6:59pm
Have you tried WEST MARINE ???
Mike
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2005 at 12:31pm
Barry:

I believe the jack you are looking for (I believe I have the same as you) is obsolete. After a quick search on the internet, I could not find one. Let me know if and where you find it in case I need one in the future. I really like the way it works compared to the newer styles...seems faster and easier. Kind of a rack and pinnion setup.
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2005 at 1:05pm
My 87 has the original Attwood jack. I have been looking for months for a suitable replacement or repair parts. So far nothing....   Attwood doesn't have parts for these jack either, or at least they aren't admitting it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic