Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Plyon - 1985 Ski Nautique 2001

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mwgtrickski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwgtrickski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plyon - 1985 Ski Nautique 2001
    Posted: June-16-2005 at 12:38pm
Hello,

My folks have a 1985 Ski Nautique 2001. I'm looking for one of those extended pylons/wake board pylons that will fit with the exisiting pylon. The boat has the old style pylon that looks like a circle and a finger pointing up. Any suggestions on companies that sell such a product. Any trouble installing it???

Thanks for your time.

Michael
Michael
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2005 at 2:28pm
Flite Pipe is a company who makes what you are looking for contact Karen at
www.skidim.com She can hook you up !!!
Mike
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2005 at 2:51pm
Ditto. Flite pipe is the only high pole
I've seen for the older loop eye type pylon.

Some folks remove the eye from the pylon
and use a regular high pole. If you do so,
I would caution you to take your time and do it right so that the eye can be reattached. I've seen several that were hacksawed off. They look terrible, and I believe harm the long term value of the boat. It is difficult to find a replacement.

If you can scrape together a few hundred extra dollars, I'd recommend you go straight to a tower. The ride is more sturdy, you don't have to mess with the cables, etc. If you add board racks, you can get your stuff up, out of the boat. Monster tower makes a great tower which sells for $995 including shipping. Several on this site, as well as
on planetnautique.com have installed them. The monstertower.com site has pictures of lots of nautiques with the towers installed.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

new86owner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new86owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2005 at 5:23pm
Monster towers have been $1195 for a few months now. Still a good deal though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic