Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Pylon Suppliers?????

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Lakeview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakeview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski Pylon Suppliers?????
    Posted: June-09-2005 at 11:14am
Anyone know who manufactures and supplies the pylons to Correct Craft,Mastercraft,and Malibu? If I can't find an earlier pylon,I'm going to have to go that route.Thanks
Lakeview
1992 Barefoot Nautique
1967 Barracuda SS
1967 Chris Craft Cavalier
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2005 at 5:39pm
I didn't like the bent look of the original pylon in my 89 so I had a new one machined at a local machine shop. Including the cost of the aluminum bar I spent a total of $150.00. While I was at it, I had them make it about a foot taller than the stock pylon as well. Of course I kept the old one if I ever sell the boat (doubtful).
Ron View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2005 at 7:31pm

I picked up a Fly High B.I. 2 piece STAINLESS STEEL EXTENDED PYLON last years model brand new in the box for $250.00 +tax. Manufacturer price $239.00 and it listed for $539.00. So I would say not a bad deal. I have a 83 Ski Nautique and it fits perfect. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and they still had a few more at clearence prices. So don't wait to long.

Cope & McPhetres Marine - Santa Clara
2931 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Phone: 408-248-7844
Fax: 408-248-8925

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2005 at 12:46am
I have pylon out of a '79 Ski Nautique for sale. I bought it but no longer need it. Will sell for my cost - $60 plus shipping.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic