NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect pass options?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Sweepyboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweepyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect pass options?
    Posted: June-21-2010 at 12:17pm
Thanks for the info.
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2010 at 8:53pm
Cruise is RPM based, although I have heard they had one that was seed based for a while. The Pro would use more sophistcated software which allows you to adjust for weight, crew, and other things, as well as the through hull speed sensor. I think that the slalom pulls work off the RPM mode, and the slower pulls use the speed sensor. I have been foiling in RPM mode on my Stargazer this year, and I can't really tell the difference in that and the speed based pulls from the endnof the rope. From the drivers seat I can hear the boat surging in speed mode, but when set right the speed never varies more than .2 mph. I've just been too lazy to figure out how to adjust for the extra people that have been in the boat this year, and the RPM mode will get me close.   
Sweepyboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweepyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2010 at 2:40pm
I have Perfect Pass Cruise on my 2000 SN. What is the difference in Perfect Pass Cruise and Perfect Pass Pro. Does the Cruise have the paddle wheel in the bottom of the boat or is that only with the Pro setup?
Thanks..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic