NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Identifying my FCT Model

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
scottsims1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottsims1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identifying my FCT Model
    Posted: June-11-2010 at 2:27pm
I recently picked uo an 2005, 206 Air Nautique Limited. The FCT came with a light bar and speakers, but now I want to add Wakeboard Racks. How do I tell what flight control tower model I have? Any clue what the diameter is and if there is a cheaper place than ebay to get racks? I can get them delivered on ebay for about 120 per rack.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2010 at 5:39pm
If it looks like the tower on my 05' 206 it would be a Gen 2, really not sure exactly which designation is considered correct, FCT-2 maybe? Believe the dia is 1-7/8". Flight clips (board racks) are what was available through the factory in 05', they work fine but I would imagine you could find some better options out there.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 2:10am
dido
...those who have fallen and those who will.
bubbaskier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbaskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2010 at 6:21pm
Yep, 1 7/8" is the diameter. If the boat does not have a under the tower bimini you may want to check out the Nautique spinner racks on www.nautiqueparts.com. They are closing them out. They still are not cheep but "buy quality and only cry once".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic