Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windshield Needed

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SupermanWV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupermanWV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windshield Needed
    Posted: May-29-2005 at 8:30pm
I need a windshield for a 1969 Correct Craft Barracuda. I need the right side (driver side) of the windshield. It is a two piece windshield. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one, PLEASE let me know.

TIS THE SEASON :)

Thanks

SUPERMANWV, Clark
kenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2005 at 12:41am
A glass windshield? Does it say TAYLORMADE? If so try them
Kenny
Trent View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2005 at 4:51pm
Have driver's side for 69 Mustang. Check to see if it will fit, they "look" the same.
cdiclint@msn.com
SupermanWV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupermanWV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2005 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Trent Trent wrote:

Have driver's side for 69 Mustang. Check to see if it will fit, they "look" the same.
cdiclint@msn.com

Is there any way you can send me a pic of the windshield you have from the 69 Mustang so I can look at it to see if it is the same as what I need. Cause most of the 69 Correct Craft Mustang Boats I found pics of have a solid one piece windshield. So I would have to see a pic of what you have to really know if it would work. I would appreciate it if you can send me a pic.

ALSO is the steering wheel for your boat on the left or right side. Just wondering so I know if your drivers side is the same as my driver side.

Thanks

Clark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic