Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!! No power to dash or keyless ignition

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mickyndan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickyndan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!! No power to dash or keyless ignition
    Posted: February-24-2010 at 6:12am
I hope someone can help I have a 2001 super air and have just reconnected the battery up and I have no power to the dash. I can't start it or anything just blank. Has anybody got any ideas maybe a fuse or something.
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 11:47am
I would say it is a fuse..Just my 2 cents..

Rob
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 11:51am
Did you pay the bill,the power company will turn you off here after the 15th of the monnth........Just my .03........Billy
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 12:14pm
is the battery charged and hooked up properly?
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 12:26pm
Check polarity of battery connections and battery charge........ inline fuses, ignition toggle position, cut-off lanyard and neutral throttle lever.... Connections, fuses and ignition switch will keep off dash. Cut-off and throttle will allow dash on but no engine power. If your battery isn't up to voltage, there won't be enough juice to power-up the gateway box and subsequently the dash. Does your perfect pass servo wind with attempt at ignition? You should be able to run bilge (from manual ignition toggle - I think you have that on your year....) if you are correctly hooked up w/ enough power. My $0.01....
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 12:33pm
These may help from PlanetNautique.....

2001 Wiring Harness

2001 Dash Wiring

Steve
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2010 at 8:01pm
Keypad? I have breakers and a key so I am not sure, but don't the keypads sometimes lose their minds and forget the code?   Can you hear the fuel pump or anything?   Test the battery for voltage, too. Main breaker on the engine? Lotsa stuff to check.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

mickyndan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickyndan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2010 at 5:03am
Thanks everyone for your suggestions but it ended up being a stuffed keypad the number 1 was broken nearly cost as much as the boat. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic