Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone build me a tower?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BrettB1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrettB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone build me a tower?
    Posted: May-12-2005 at 5:39am
Hey guys...I am wanting to put a tower on my 78' ski nautique. I want the look of the Flight control tower on the newer nautiques. I have seen pics on this sight of other classic nautique owners who have simulated this Flight control tower look and built their own tower. Can someone build this for me. I will pay good money.
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 11:06am
Call Coastal Fabrications at 910-641-0994 and ask for Kenneth Smith. He builds center console tops for deep sea fishing boats, and I've seen several towers he has built for Nautiques and they looked nice.
Tim D
Brad_K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad_K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 11:17am
where are you located?
Texas88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Texas88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 11:33am
Brett,

This first link is a guy that made one himself and has a pretty cool site. Almost made me try it myself, as you probably know most us Nautique are fairly anal about our boats and stuff and this guy is top shelf in that dept.

http://www.inboardtalk.com/tower/tower.html

The next link ia a place in San Antonio they will make it any way you want it.

http://www.prolinealum.com/wakeboar.htm

Of course when all is said and done, custom is best, do it yourself is cheapest and there are dozens of ready made towers out there.

Bryan
Bryan A. Texas 88 Ski
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 5:58pm
Coastal Fabrications is in North Carolina.
Tim D
BrettB1 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrettB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 6:12pm
Hey guys, thanks for all the info. I am located in Little Rock, Arkansas. I was wanting a tower like Ben built for his 77' Martinique. It's on page seven in the diaries. I think he measured the flight control towers off of the new nautiques and made it fit his boat. I'm trying to find someone to do this for me for under a $1000 if possible. I do not like 99% of the universal towers that are being sold. They just don't look good on a classic nautique. The ones that do look good cost $2500-$3000 way too much IMO. I have no room or place to build it myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic