Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UPHOLSTRY FOR 86

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
backcrkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backcrkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UPHOLSTRY FOR 86
    Posted: April-21-2005 at 7:04pm
I was wondering if anyone has price ranges on new skins for seats on a 86 SN? is it better to go through CC or Upholstry shop?
nate78ski View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nate78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2005 at 8:40pm
On my 1978 Nautique Midwest CC quoted me $1200.00 to reupholster the seats & motor box using the original patterns. I had my done by a local shop for $550.00. Used a better material than the original & look great.
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2005 at 12:32pm
Southeast CC told me new covers weren't available for a 87 2001. I'm getting mine done locally.
bakcrkr View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakcrkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2005 at 9:28pm
Thanks for the input! I'll probably do the same.
raygunclan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raygunclan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2005 at 2:22am
hey tj
call southeast and talk to woody. he's a guru when it comes to these nautiques! he can point you in the right direction and then make sure you take your boat to him when you have a problem so he can keep his job!!!
seriously, woody knows everything about anything when it comes to these boats!
but...
if you do find someone in orlando to do it, take pics and let us know where you got it done!!!!
thanks!!!
who needs a mortgage when you have a boat!?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic