Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oil Filter Study

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oil Filter Study
    Posted: April-13-2005 at 4:42pm
What oil filter do you use? Do you think it's good or bad? check out this site by copying into your browser.

http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oilfilterstudy.html

You might be suprized at what you find out.
Jason View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2005 at 3:20am
I really wasnt to suprised, I knew fram was a POS.

It does suprise how they are marketing Penzoil name with a fram inside.

skyhawkflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyhawkflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2005 at 10:24am
There's a lot of info there for those of you looking, just scroll down and find your filter.

I always thought Fram was good, I stopped buying them and now I use an AC Delco on my Ford 351 (go figure...) or Motorcraft. I'm a little more careful about what I'm putting on my engine for filters, as that's its only protection.
Texas88 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Texas88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2005 at 3:07pm
Very interesting, thanks to all for your work on this site.
john33617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john33617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2005 at 6:25pm
wally world filter and house brand 10-30 , change when you can't read the words on the stick when cold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic