Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

’86 Interior Skins

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SunOrSnow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunOrSnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’86 Interior Skins
    Posted: April-04-2005 at 11:19pm
I called a local nautique dealer and they stated seat skins are only orderable back to '97. Is this what anyone else has heard? I wanted to check before haunting the upholstry shops for quotes.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Gordon
'86 Silver Nautique 2001
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2005 at 11:56pm
My dad called a nautique dealer when we were starting our '78 & they quoted us like $1200 for a new interior in the same janky old pattern. we went to a local upholstery shop that we've worked with before and got our engine box, & two seats done for about 600 total in a new early 90's type look.
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
plattebum2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plattebum2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2005 at 1:13am
Mid-West Correct Craft has patterns for the skins. I replaced the bottom front of my 85 this winter. I talked to Bruce. Took a looong time to get them. Make sure you send them a picture of your interior as some of the stripe configurations changed mid year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic