Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cargo Nets

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KFD14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KFD14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cargo Nets
    Posted: March-25-2009 at 1:29pm
I recently saw a photo of a 2009SN, it had gear nets running along each side. Thought this might be an easy and convenient add on to my 83 2001SN.

Any one know how they attach to the floor.

Any one know where to find them. I'm guessing a dealer but I hate to assume. Plus I can't help posting
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2009 at 5:01pm
My '97 Ski Nautique had a long one along the passenger side of the boat and it had a piece of plastic trim that was screwed to the floor and it has shock cord at the top that hooked around a screw head on the inside if the gunwale. I took it out and would be willing to sell it if you want to make an offer.

Kevin
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2009 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Kevin's '79 Kevin's '79 wrote:

My '97 Ski Nautique had a long one along the passenger side of the boat and it had a piece of plastic trim that was screwed to the floor and it has shock cord at the top that hooked around a screw head on the inside if the gunwale. I took it out and would be willing to sell it if you want to make an offer.

Kevin

I am interested in your net you speak of...can you e-mail me the price shipped?

Thanks!
"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2009 at 11:05am
JR - I got one from some 'cargonet.com' type of website, it was about $20. I mounted it under the starboard gunnel along side the doghouse. I attached it by replacing the screws that attach the teak step strips (you boat may not have these) with machine screws & plastic P-Clamps. The net is very handy for keeping the clutter down - sandals, etc. Not so good for shirts, they get wet there.

If you don't have any screws you can hang it from, you might have to epoxy some wood strips up under the gunnel to drive some screws into.

Don't drill holes in the deck!
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2009 at 12:32pm
KFD
That's got to be the best color scheme for a boat that I've ever seen. Sure would look choice on a BFN!
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 4:04am
Originally posted by JR_VIC JR_VIC wrote:

Originally posted by Kevin's '79 Kevin's '79 wrote:

Kevin

I am interested in your net you speak of...can you e-mail me the price shipped?

Thanks!

Kevin,

If you click on my user profile you can then shoot me an e-mail directly. As for price...not sure but how about $25 shipped? I am zip code 77304. Let me know.

Thanks!
"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
Toigs325 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toigs325 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2010 at 2:34pm
I am glad someone else thought of this idea. My 2003 SN196 has cargo nets along each side and I wanted to integrate something similar into my 1966 Mustang, instead of running vinyl covered panels. I am having trouble finding what I want as well though
2003 Ski Nautique 196 SE
1966 Correct Craft Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic