Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fish Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Brian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish Nautique
    Posted: March-04-2005 at 11:52pm
Anybody own a Fish Nautique. Looking for some feedback about the boat. Heard the boat is very wet? Any Problems with the boats, good ride?
fishtique 20/1977 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20/1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2005 at 12:29am
did year reastore, move engine back about 4in
and your good to go,,,,also dry.
martini View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2005 at 3:13pm
I would like to know more as well, Ive been looking at them for a long time.
Brian82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2005 at 6:34pm
Fishtique, If you could give me somemore info i would appriciate it, i plan on making an offer on a 78 fish nautique. So was your boat a wet boat until you moved the engine back, i am quessing you need to keep the wieght in the back then hu? keep the fuel tank topped off for added wieght in the back so your not plowing water and throwing spray with the bow? it that the problem ??
Thanks
Out
fishtique 20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2005 at 1:40am
well, my 20 rode a little to flat for me 3-4 " back on the engine made a big diff. if i want to ride flat ,i can use my trim tabs.dont
foreget i totaly restored my boat over 4 years
because i put new stringers in,it made it easy
to put the engine where ever i wanted.you can now view my pics on my post. good luck.
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

23fish View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2005 at 4:34pm
The 23' Fish Nautique is a fantastic offshore boat. Rides nice and dry and is very fuel efficient. Trim tabs our a great option. I think from 1985 til the end they had the best interior setup. On 1985 and after the fuel tank was below deck in the floor instead of in the transom. Also they had much more usable storage in the bow of the boat. I have had great luck with mine. Alot of boat for the money. Good luck
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2005 at 11:48pm
-awesome boat fishtique20
IrishFooter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishFooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2005 at 2:58am
I second that. That boat is beautiful! Great job on the restoration.
1979 Ski Nautique
fishtique 20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishtique 20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2005 at 11:33pm
thanks guys
20' Fish Tique 370hp
**PICS**
Jacksonville, FL

Sjohnson View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2005 at 10:24pm
How well are the fish nautiques built, any proplem with stringers and leaks. Does the floor have wood support or pure fiber glass.

SJohnson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic