Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hard to find Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
woodyelc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 7:53pm
I have the one for the side. need the one thats in the picture. Is it for sale?
woodyelc
Daveinater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daveinater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2009 at 8:41pm
Actually I could use two side decals (white...the globe is blue tho, right?) as well as the other one I have shown (blue globe w/ red/black lines....this one goes on the stern below the grab handle). Do you have the stern decal too?

I tried calling you but got the message. Feel free to e-mail me at Four-Bucks AT numail.org

Thanks,

Dave
Rusty2sb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusty2sb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2009 at 5:34pm
You can still get most if not all of these stickers from Mid West Correct Craft in Angola, Indiana. Bruce hooked me up with mine at a good price.

Steve
NautiqueFreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NautiqueFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2009 at 2:11am
I'd be interested in getting one of those Correct Craft stickers with the world in it..how much??
If ya can't do it behind a Nautique..I don't wanna do it!
78skinautiquefl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 78skinautiquefl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2009 at 11:58pm
Hi,
where can I find the old style AWSA decal for a 78 Nautique?
Tonali_III View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonali_III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2009 at 4:10pm
Zach,

Do you have the ability to make decals? If so, I have a couple of jpg's that I need some decals made from.
1974 Southwind 20
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6752" rel="nofollow">1972 Mustan
SUNAPEE CROW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUNAPEE CROW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2009 at 9:15pm
For those of you that were asleep on the switch,Zach is a young fellow that works for a used to be Correct Craft dealer in Conneaut, PA. Unless you also own a Century, I am sure that you have not been there. He was charged with liquidating the obsolete inventory. He ain't maken 'em. I bought a set of the USA with square dots and a set of the since 1925. They are old, not really tender, I would offer them as a template for someone that has the graphics capability (you will have to prove it to me as I paid far more than what they are really worth). Let me know.
Yellowbird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 12:53am
Interested in the flags
Stevetodisco1@Verizon.net
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2012 at 1:21am
I need the 5 gold medallions stickers if you or anyone else would have on.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
MediaGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MediaGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2021 at 4:38pm
decals for 1990 Ski Nautique
sides and full package if you have
1 647 636 4173 lake erie
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2021 at 9:26pm
I have the smaller manufacture decals for the side.
Nautique Parts has  alot of these decals also as I gave them some to get files made and get them reproduced.
I also get the PEF Plaques cut for your dash pod.
Marty Mabe
e-mail me

mtmabe@northstate.net
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic