Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Horsepower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Steve Hutton View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Hutton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horsepower
    Posted: March-03-2005 at 12:55am
Can anyone tell me the horsepower on a 1978 Commander Model 351 powered by Ford?
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2005 at 10:14am
Steve, I've been looking for that answer for a long time. My '78 has the Commander 351 4V. I just saw this on another thread a couple of days ago: "The Commander manual states that after June of '77 the 351 4V had 255 HP prior to June '77 the 351 4V had 235 HP".
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
Steve View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2005 at 11:36pm
Interesting. Stephanie at Correct Craft said 240.
Kevin's '79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin's '79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2005 at 11:36am
I have the Commander Manual that I will be scanning and e-mailing to Keith. It should be posted soon. There is an insert to the manual that states the Commander 351 had 255 HP.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic