NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 4:04pm
Fellas, it was nice to see you all yesterday at the boat show. Sorry I didn't make it over to Lucky's, but Lyra wanted to 'drive' every boat there

Bruce, it was nice to see your boys at the show and meet your brother too. They seem pretty excited about the Mustang and Classic getting on the water this summer.

After seeing all the boats yesterdy and the photos from FL's river run I'm itching for spring!

Hope to see you guys again before the next reunion.
-Brad
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I think that SN206 was by far the best looking boat at the show.

Bruce, does that mean they didnt have a 196 there? If not, what a shame, typically CC's 196 is the best looking boat at the show. Did MC have a PS190 there and hence the only CB boat at the show?
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 4:24pm
Yes, It was great to see you all. Sorry again Brad that we missed hooking up for the grub.I had to eat asap,I was fading fast.

Ken,
Depending on my schedule I may head back down next Sat. afternoon.i spent the day visiting and not much time picking boats apart.I'll keep you in the loop.

Larry, IIRC everything in the MC booth had a tower this year.The 206 was the only ski boat I saw that looked like a genuine "ski"boat. No 196 at all.Craig did say there was alot of interest in that 206,it was sharp.The show was down to about 2/3 size from previous years,but everyone sounded positive.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2009 at 4:45pm
Larry, I'm not a big fan of OB ski boats, but yesterday that the 206 had beautiful lines. I think it has better proportions than the 196. That extra foot stretches it out a little and it is sleek. Great colors, too.

They had some kind of MC ski boat with a tower. I don't remember if it was an OB or CB. Like Mike said, more visiting than looking.

If you guys are ever up for a mini reunion in Maine this summer, I'd be happy to do the leg work.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 12:54pm
   Ken , You got mail.

Bruce,I'd be up for a little summer gathering. Are you thinking just an informal gathering up in your area? Keep me in the loop & say hi to the boys for me

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2009 at 1:12pm
Mike, I'd be happy to put an informal gathering together on Sebago. Our area has great access and there's cabins and a campground for people that want to stay overnight. Or if there's not much interest, you're welcome anytime.
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2009 at 8:08pm

Went to the boat show on Sunday. My oldest son was impressed by the SN

He was starting to look a little too comfortable in there. I had to pull him out with the promise of some food.    Farmer
Watch your fingers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic