Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fat sofa in SN79

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CC_Norway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC_Norway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fat sofa in SN79
    Posted: January-13-2005 at 9:02am
Hi all!

Have anyone in here ever bought a Fly high fat sofa for there ski nautique 79` before?
How does it fit?
My ski nautique has rebuilt enginehood to fit my Mercruiser 454 bigblock, any problems with that?

Thanks!
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2005 at 3:48pm
i have one in my 84 and getting ready to sell it on ebay i personally dont like it all my friends have sacs with covers on them and they look cleaner and stay cleaner. and if you want to open the motor box be ready to pull the seats arms out because theyll fall in. hope this helps

mike
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
CC_Norway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC_Norway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 9:10am
Hi Mike!

Thanks for the answer...
You havnt got any pictures of the sofa fully loaded in your boat?
And, how did the wake become with the sofa fully loaded?

Ill add my Correct Craft Ski Nautique 79` to the Diaries shortley
MikeSki6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeSki6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 5:48pm
Hey 1time17,

I would like to see what that sofa looks like as well, and when will you be putting it up on ebay.

Thanks
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2005 at 7:57pm
i put it on ebay today starting bid of $35. sorry i dont have any pics of it in my boat
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2005 at 1:55pm
I have the launch pad sofa thinggy,I really like it.It is actually a usable seat.My buddy has the Fly high seat ,Its ok,but the launch pad is way better in my opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic