Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie introduction...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
CamSweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie introduction...
    Posted: January-10-2005 at 6:16pm
Hi all,
While I'm new here, I'm not new to 'nautiques. I've had my '80 since '91 or so. I'm an old drag/jet boater but when a family came along, I needed a more family oriented boat. After my special interest boats, I wouldn't settle for just any boat. I had skied behind SkiNautiques in my younger days at novice tournaments and were particularly fond of them. I found my '80 for a reasonable price. The boat makes it out only a couple of times a year any more. The kids are grown and on their own so the early morning in and out ski sessions have stopped. We migrate to Moses Lake here in Washington for a week every year and extend a welcome to anyone who wants to show up. My granddaughter has been with me for the last couple of years and enjoys it like her mother did when she was that age. Anyhow, it's great to find a resource like this and am looking forward to hanging out. I have a restoration in mind someday...... Take care and God bless...

Cam

1980 SkiNautique
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2005 at 7:22pm
Welcome.
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2005 at 3:39pm
Welcome, I know what you mean My youngest is in college and we only put 50 hours on the boat last year.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2005 at 7:56pm
Welcome to the site .
(nautique frk)
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2005 at 10:48am
Hey Cam,
When you have some spare time post a few pictures of your Nautique in the "Diaries" section along with a narative. We'd love to see it!
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic