NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sent my 84 to ski service

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sent my 84 to ski service
    Posted: November-25-2004 at 3:03pm
to all who looked at it sorry im not selling..
i got some great news so i dont have to move sorry for the inconvienece but anyway i took my boat to ski service can any body give me a rough fiqure of what they are going to rape me for im getting a little gel coat touch up and sides painted and top so if you have had this done what did you pay??
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
captan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2004 at 4:04pm
Don't know about ski service but you'll probably wish you where moving.
Lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2004 at 12:35pm
Ski Service is the most honest reasonable shop in North FL. Before I sold my '82 Don did a lot of work for me. If you ask him how much; he will stick to that humber up front. I have never had a surprise from him. He is also very good about time. If he says he'll have it done in a week, it will be ready. In addition he is a Nautique fan and takes extra pride in the Nautiques he works on. For example ask him about his own boat, but make sure you have time....
captan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2004 at 1:38pm
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was down grading Ski Service, I've never used them, I'm sure the new paint and repairs will really look good and you'll feel money well spent. Just the Correct Craft lettering on the whole boat with paint was $600 on an estimate to me from a local lettering guy. What color is the hull now?
1time17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1time17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2004 at 5:11pm
weel i got my estimate today and it goes something like this paint top of boat $785.00 paint sides $2,520.00 paint air vents 52.50 repair keel whre it has been beached 505.00 powder coat windshield 237.5 powedercoat throttle mech. 132.5 there are some other thing that i can do myself so it doesnt cost so much but does what i have listed seem like a preety fair pricing??

thnx for all answers
gotta love those old school nautiques
custom2001
Lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2004 at 5:33pm
Keep in mind the majority of what you spend on an old boat is for you, it is hard to get your money out when you sell it. I haven't had any of that type of work done so I can't really help you much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic