Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

70!! ...they’re predicting 70!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 4:36pm
You guys all seem to have it good. Last weekend it was 65 so I started getting the boat ready and got all excited. Today it's snowing and the forecast is for snow into next week. Oregon is pretty but from the pics Florida looks real nice to me!
Work to live, not live to work.

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 5:55pm
DING! DING! DING! DING!

Its official!!!....
   it just hit 70 degrees!!!!

First time since Oct.!!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 10:03am
Notice how us New Englanders are real quite about the nice weather we're having this week?
We're scared if we say to much it'll snow again!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2008 at 11:13am

I know what you mean! But, I HOPE we are finally done with that white stuff! May is only a couple weeks away....gotta quit sometime?.... it does hafta quit, right?....sometime?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2008 at 1:25pm
I was planing on taking my boat out today. I woke up to 2" of new snow and 20 degrees out. The computer says it's gonna be snowing all week.

Work to live, not live to work.

Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 6:45am
Well, believe it or not, but today I have my first sunburn...
Yesterday we had a weather change and it was a beautiful day, so we spent it on the lake! Temp was 18°C (64,4°F) and watertemp was about 9°C (42,2°F). Not really high summer, but good enough...
Did some skiing, my buddy did some barefooting and some cruising around on the river...

It felt great!!
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2008 at 3:15pm

Talk is cheap...where's the photographic proof you went out...AND DON'T POST ANY OF YOUR SUNBURN!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2008 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by 79Tique 79Tique wrote:

I was planing on taking my boat out today. I woke up to 2" of new snow and 20 degrees out. The computer says it's gonna be snowing all week.

I hate to state the obvious...but maybe you live in the wrong part of the country!!!

-Adam

1973 Skier
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2008 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

Talk is cheap...where's the photographic proof you went out...AND DON'T POST ANY OF YOUR SUNBURN!!!

Here are some pics...
Sun started to shine a bit in the afternoon but before that... Not a chance of sunburn here...

BTW... Look who's talking about sunburn... In your neck of the woods you have that all year long
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 2:49am
Adam: You gotta call me and explain how you do cool stuff like that weather thing.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 5:42am
John,

Here's a possibility of how to do that:
1. open web page of the weather center
2. push "Ctrl" & "Print Screen"
3. open your picture program (e.g. "Microsoft Office Picture Vieuwer")
4. paste image ("Ctrl"+"v")in that program
5. With the tools of this program crop the image until you have the above result (and resize until you have a size that can be posted here)
6. save image and your done...

You could also take a foto when the weather forecast is on TV

Kristof

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 11:46pm
Kristof: Thanks for trying to help...sounds kinda compicated to me. You guys make some of this stuff seem so easy. I always admire the skills some of you guys have.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2008 at 8:08am
John,
I learned all that the hard way... "trial and error"... crashed my computer quite a few times by trying stuff LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic