FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iron Barefoot Suits - On Sale!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iron Barefoot Suits - On Sale!
    Posted: February-16-2008 at 4:22pm
Hey guys,
Thought I'd let you know that Overton's is running a sale on the silver/white Iron BI barefoot suits - now $199. On top of that, from now until 2/18/08, use the code 'VBFS75' with the link below and get free shipping!

Iron Barefoot Suits at Overtons

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 9:11pm
    Keith,

I checked that out earlier,but they only had x-small left.Anyhow,I'll be needing a suit,is the Iron the industry standard?I see the blue ones are 10% off till May.Any advice from anyone either way on what suit to get?

Thanks,

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 11:20pm
Mike, that was a good deal on the Iron suits- they sold out of most sizes in a day or so.

I have an Eagle suit and I love it. Most of the guys I foot with have Eagles as well. I havent worn a new BI, but Ive heard they can be pretty stiff. If theyre built like the rest of BI's stuff, Im sure they'll last a long time.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2008 at 11:31pm
Mike,
I have a BI (Barefoot International) Iron suit - the blue one. I got it after meeting Mike Seipel at last year's Green Lake Reunion. I haven't tried any other suits to compare but I really like mine.

I would add that I noticed a big difference, especially long-line, after getting padded barefoot shorts. I would highly recommend them.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic