NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chrome exhaust tips/window tint

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chrome exhaust tips/window tint
    Posted: October-29-2004 at 12:34am
Exhaust Tips/Ports: Glen-L has a variety of them, but maybe not exactly like the ones you've seen on brand X. Looking on e-bay I've seen some nice ones also.

We've got a neighbor with a 1973 orange hull Mustang with the original all black interior as shown in the '72 brochure in the Ref Sect. I think he tinted his windshield 20+ years ago out of necessity and it still looks great.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2004 at 3:19pm
I saw a Malibu with chrome exhaust tips and thought it look pretty cool. The tips had some time of flapper/check valve inside that was not visible. Does anyone know where I could find something like that for me 89 Ski Nautique? I already made my own custom vinyl graphics and want to take it a step further. Also, has anyone ever tried tinting their windshield?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic