Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kids Knee Board Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kids Knee Board Wanted
    Posted: January-31-2008 at 5:45pm
I'm looking to buy a good kids knee board. If you have one and want to sell it send me photos and a description and asking price.

Thanks,
Gabe
Work to live, not live to work.

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 7:27pm
Gabe,

I have never seen a Kids specific kneeboard, most of them are pretty similar in size.

You may want to consider a composite style as they are much easier to ride, a spoon shape is a bit better then some of those with no edge radius or taper.

Check out craigslist, ski-it-again or ebay even, I am sure there are ton's of them out there collecting dust.
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 11:38pm
Gabe,
I just noticed you have the Tique for sale... Hope you have another Nautique in your future.

The more I look at your boat, that BI Fly High pylon looks awfully familiar... ;)

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2008 at 1:40am
Hi-ya Glen: Hope your Holidays were great. And the rest of the families' too.

Guess you heard the SAD news about the Kyle G. Unbelievable.

Stay well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2008 at 10:57pm
John,
   Yep, had a great Christmas. The kids had a blast!! After all, it's all about the kids.

Yes, we heard about Kyle. What a shame. Our hearts broke for Julie & Scott. We saw your personal post. I'm sure they were very touched.

By the way, happy birthday!! 57 isn't too old is it?? I hope I can do what you are able to do when I get old!!! :)

Gabe, sorry about the thread jack. So what are you doing to replace the Tique?? An '87 2001 I hope!!

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 1:11am
Thanks Glen. When you get "old" you'll be just fine.

Sorry Gabe.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2008 at 11:34am
Gabe,Quinner is right in your quest for a Kneeboard. I might suggest a good one a NOT a cheap walmart hydroslide or something like that. You do indeed get what you pay for. I have 2 O'brien Airageous boards that my 3 girls use. They are now 12,12 and 9 and have been using them for 3 years. THEY LOVE to kneeboard and will go for 30-40 mins at a time. The 9 year old has a rough time trying to get outside the wake because she is less than 50 lbs. She did manange to get there when she figured out that she needed some speed to go over "the hill"....... It was a $250 board new and I bought the 2nd one used of ebay for $70 and that included shipping.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2008 at 2:07pm
Thanks for the info on th knee boards. I'm shopping for my six year old son. He started knee boarding last summer and got pretty good on one of the big old plastic ones with the frog on the front. The thing is huge for him and he can carve a little but he's pretty light for it. I'm trying to find something a bit smaller for him.

Glen, I picked up a 94 Nautique last fall; got a great deal. I'm keeping the Fly High though it has worked out great. It's a a little sad selling the Tique. I had a lot of fun restoring it and teaching the family about water sports in it. It'll be a great boat for someone.
Work to live, not live to work.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic