Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot racing

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot racing
    Posted: January-31-2008 at 9:40am
I'm looking for some barefoot races that are in the spring time. my team and I have a boat, but depending on who from my team can make it we may be looking for someone with a boat that wants to ski. thanks   Heath
don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 11:43am
Spanky
Where are you located? I'm in Michigan and have not heard of any races before July. I'll let you know if we hear of anything, and you do the same.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2008 at 11:15pm
I call NewBraunfels Texas home, the first race I know of is the Beaver Dam race in WI. but we will have to bring our boat to that one, cause them boys are fast.
Thanks.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2008 at 5:08pm
Tull and I both run BFNs, that seem to hold their own.
spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2008 at 12:34am
That sounds sweet, we are tring to find what races that most of the guys on the team can make.Michigan is one of the races that we have been thinking of. I am talking to footers from all over to try to find a boat, and or maybe some footers to hits some races.
check out www.barefootendurance.com there is a list of races that I know about, there are some others but I have had no luck in getting a hold them . I have only footed behind 1 BFN and it was FAST!!! But I don't know if it was just his or if all BFN are that fast. But I'm always up to find out.

spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 11:18am
Well it looks like were going to run the Beaver Creek barefoot race,if any one wants to go,and has a fast boat,holler back. thanks guys.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2008 at 12:02pm
spanky
Where is the Beaver Creek race?

Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

spanky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2008 at 5:43pm
It's in Wisconsin,I think it's north west of Milwaukee, in a town called Beaver Dam.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 4:03am
I heard of the race but wont be going this year.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 11:45am
James, or anyone else with a BFN... How many turns is lock to lock on your wheel? Also looking for a BFN trailer guide rental to make a pattern for with Alan. I bumped Feelgood's BFN into a dock and need something to blame it on, I think he's got a short cable in more ways than one.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 12:46pm
Wood

Just checked, 3-1/2 spins lock to lock.

Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 1:03pm
HA! Thanks Steve. Get your truck back yet?

His is/was 2 1/2, I'm off the hook! At idle, I caught the tip of the boom on a dock post and snapped the clip off the bow eye, else no damage to anything else.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 1:52pm
Wood

I got my truck back, thanks for asking. The collision shop, the owner is a friend of mine, did a great job. It's nice driving my Avalanche instead of bouncing between our Wrangler, my F-350 dump truck, and a 99' Chevy 1/2 ton with 189,000 miles.
I should have rented for the month.

Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2008 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

HA! Thanks Steve. Get your truck back yet?

His is/was 2 1/2, I'm off the hook! At idle, I caught the tip of the boom on a dock post and snapped the clip off the bow eye, else no damage to anything else.

No gelcote no foul I always say...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 3:54pm
Sorry HW could not check until this week end when I bring the boat back to the house from my parents. Glad tull piped in.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic