Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello to all.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
76FishTique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76FishTique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello to all.
    Posted: October-23-2004 at 3:30pm
We have just joined the forum, we have just aquired a 1976 Fish Tique from my father. I use to fish and run the boat in the early 80's during my summers on the Carolina coast. Age and a mishap( she was rear ended of all things) shelved her for nearly 20 yrs. Alose family friend, whose hobby is restoring cars and boats took her in about 12 yrs ago. He rebuilt the engine and tranny, re worked the fiberglass in the rear-end, added a T-Top,and painted the hull gloss black. She is back in the water again, and it's music when that 4 barrel opens up. The real catch is that my father( who's moved on to a 24' V-Hull Bayliner with couches all the way around, and cup holders instead of rod holders, just flat out and gave my wife and I the boat. He knew that it was my favorite boat of my youth, and that I would love and care for the boat. We are going to get a local boat painter to re-paint the Fish Tique logo and stripes back on in Red this time, and I'm going to have him paint the air ducts front and rear in the same Red. Then hope I can get the Correct Craft logo again for the port and starboard stern. Re-united and it does feel good-Mackrel look out!!!
1976 Fish Tique-351 Ford Pleasure Craft Marine-Velvet Drive Trans-Best 20' ever made.
502 Python View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 502 Python Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2004 at 12:21am
Sounds like a great deal and a labor of love.Post some pictures when you get her done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic