NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2007 at 3:43pm
Mike, It looks like I'll be going on the 13th, not the 12th. I guess I'll be heatring bout the CCF visit from the CC and MC salesmen.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2007 at 8:10pm
   Bruce,
   Sorry to hear you won't be joining us.You'll know it was a good day if we're still in town on Sunday .

Larry....two tix it is.

Have a great Christmas guys.I'll check back on the 26th for any changes.I'm off to my second Christmas party of the day....good thing my wife likes to drive!

BTW,Any wives/girlfriends coming to the boat show?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2007 at 12:10pm
   BUMP

Last call for boat show tickets.I'll be calling Craig with a count by Monday or Tues. so any late comers speak up soon or pay the big bucks at the door

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2007 at 2:45pm
Hey Guys,

Just thinking ahead, what time would you all like to meet on the 12th? Didn't we go early last year?

I spoke too soon about my Mountaineer. I'm having all sorts of engine problems....Hmmm, where have I heard that before?

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2007 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Just thinking ahead, what time would you all like to meet on the 12th? Didn't we go early last year?

The show opens at 10. Ive got a few guys coming from CT, so 10-11 should be fine if we want to get there early again.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2007 at 3:47pm
Patricia and I will roll in around 10:00AM. We can all plan on meeting in the lobby like last year.

FYI, I'm looking to purchase a new or used slalom ski. My budget is $600-$650. Time to retire the ole '96 boat show special slalom ski. Patricia was going to get me one for X-Mas but couldn't find a local place to pick one out. We'll chat more at the show.

Ken
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2007 at 12:48am
Hope you guys have a great time at the show Ken and Mike...only good thing about Northern winters...boat shows.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2008 at 1:53am
Thanks, John. I appreciate it. We'll post some 2008 boat show pictures for you.

I hope you and Patty are doing well in sunny Florida. I'm looking forward to meeting you at some point. I'd love to give you a pull off of your friend's old '86. I'm sure it would bring back memories.

Ken
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2008 at 2:52am
Hope you and your Patricia had a great Holiday.
Funny you should mention your boat. Some pictures of it just showed up on a thread (don't remember why) and I called Gary the P.O. and told him to look it up. He sure liked what he saw. Hope you have more fun with the boat this coming summer.
Don't forget the pics and try to remember to identify the folks in the pics. Thanks.
At some point maybe you'll be tired of winter and need a little break. Then you can c'mon down and meet us.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2008 at 7:07pm
Mike, I assume we're all set with the tickets? Will you be picking them up from Craig, or how will it work? If we're meeting up beforehand, let me know what time works.

See you Sat!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2008 at 10:25pm
   Tim,

I mailed you the tickets two weeks ago....you didn't get them??   

I spoke to Craig today,it's all good.The tickets will be waiting for us when we get there.I should be there shortly before 10 am and will get them from the booth and meet you guys wherever you want.I don't remember what entrance we met at last year( I think it was the south entrance).My cell # 207-252-4530 if anyone needs to find me when they arrive.Please...no heavy breathing.
Unfortunately Jeff Kostis had another committment(work related...go figure)so he won't be able to join us.I will be departing from the area late afternoon in order to get home & settled in to watch the Pats romp the Jaguars,so I'm out as far as any dinner is concerned.Looking foward to seeing everyone.Don't forget your cheesy puffs,Ken!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 12:46am
We'll have some cheesy puffs and some Bud Lites in those crazy boats called MasterCraft.

Thanks for organizing this, Mike. Patricia and I will meet you by the same entrance we were at last year. The ticket booth should be right there too. You can back your Dodge Hemi up to the Correct Craft entrance, a new Nautique 236 will be waiting for you.

See you guys soon!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 12:53am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

At some point maybe you'll be tired of winter and need a little break. Then you can c'mon down and meet us. john

I'm looking forward to meeting you and Patty. Patricia and I are actually taking a trip to Mexico in a couple of weeks. I would like to see if we can coordinate a long weekend in Florida during the spring. A visit is long overdue. We'll keep in touch, my friend.

Ken
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 12:53am
don't forget the camera.

really surprised JEFF is busy with work......yeah right.

have fun.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 11:04am
Mike- I'll give you a buzz when we're getting close. We'll meet you just after 10 in the lobby. Good call on the Pats game! Game starts around 8 PM, so maybe we could spend a couple hours milling around the show and then going for burgers and beers for lunch?

I'm heading up to Laconia after the show and like you want to get there in time for kick-off

Tim- looking forward to meeting your old man and your buds from CT.

The show is at the Bayside Expo center, right?
The2001.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The2001.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 5:08pm
No it is at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) this year. I am there on either this Saturday or next Saturday with a few friends and my 10 month old baby girl aka future professional wakeboarder. I will be the one wearing something garish and heavily supportive of Correct Craft thereby making me the enemy of every other booth.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by The2001.com The2001.com wrote:

I will be the one wearing something garish and heavily supportive of Correct Craft thereby making me the enemy of every other booth.

Lots of us wear CC gear to the show- but thats not how you make enemies. Rather, that would involve trickery with carpet and cheesy puffs, right Ken?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2008 at 7:43pm
Don't the cheese puffs involve the Master Craft salesman? Did you really mash them into the floor, Ken?
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 3:18am

No it is at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) this year.

Yeah, same place as last year, I know. that was just a joke for those of you who went last year and waited for me to get back from the Bayside...D'OH!
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 3:21am
Mike- Erich won't make it Saturday, so I guess we have one extra ticket if anyone wants it.

I'm checking with a couple other guys on the lake here to see if they want to come. Either way, I'll still buy the ticket- just wanted to let you know.
-Brad

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Don't the cheese puffs involve the Master Craft salesman? Did you really mash them into the floor, Ken?

LOL, no, there's no truth to any such activity. I think all of us are bring bags of cheesy puffs this year and will all jump in the MasterCraft for some lunch. That would make a beautiful photo.

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

No it is at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) this year.

Yeah, same place as last year, I know. that was just a joke for those of you who went last year and waited for me to get back from the Bayside...D'OH!

Sure Brad, you just can't admit you wanted to take a quick stroll around the flower show before joining us.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2008 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sure Brad, you just can't admit you wanted to take a quick stroll around the flower show before joining us.

hahaha, that's better Larry.

All this talk about cheesy puffs is making me hungry.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2008 at 11:57am
Hello MasterCraft salesman....

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2008 at 12:13pm

I will be the one wearing something garish and heavily supportive of Correct Craft thereby making me the enemy of every other booth.

Look for us if you're there on Sat 12th.We will be the guys being detained by security.

Brad,
If you wind up at the Bayside again this year,grab me a nice bouquet of roses and I'll pay you back at the boat show

All kidding aside,looking foward to seeing everyone tomorrow.See you guys around 10:00.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2008 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Brad,
If you wind up at the Bayside again this year,grab me a nice bouquet of roses and I'll pay you back at the boat show
     Mike

Just for the record- the Flower Show isn't till March
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2008 at 5:01pm
Sounds good, Mike. I hope Craig gives you a great trade in value for the 210. I'm looking forward to helping you hitch up the 236. We can dump it in the Charles on the way home!

See you around 9:45-10:00AM.

Ken
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2008 at 5:43pm
You guys have a good time. I'll be there Sunday and will tell NECC I know you, but I won't mention it to the MC guy.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2008 at 10:04pm
Today, we all had a great time at the Boston boat show. We checked out all the inboards, including some classic Chris Crafts.

Thanks to Gary Meloon for spending quality time talking to us about Correct Craft boats and his memories of the 2001 hull. We also appreciate the time the New England Correct Craft team spent chatting with the CCF.com group.

Here is our 2008 boat show photo with Gary Meloon. Very classy gentleman!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2008 at 10:13pm
Here are some other pictures....

Brad in a MasterCraft...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic