NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 442>
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 2:47pm
St Louis Velvet drive
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 12:10pm
[URL=http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/503875730.html]http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/503875730.html[/URL]
just outside of Orlando, FL

1970 SN for $2500

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/499223431.html

1962 for $1500
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/503875730.html

1970 SN for $2500

Love is in the eyes of the beholder
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/503875730.html

1970 SN for $2500

Love is in the eyes of the beholder

quinner is in love with this boat ^^^
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 4:48pm
[/QUOTE]
quinner is in love with this boat ^^^[/QUOTE]

He must be drunk, take a look at the add that says 62cc, I went to look at it last night, its a sweet boat, it was hard to see all the small stuff that I needed to see but what I did see looked good I think its a great deal for 2 grand, im going back out on sunday to get a better look in the day time, the boat is not a 62 I think its a 69 or 70 and I think it has a 273in it!!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

He must be drunk, take a look at the add that says 62cc, I went to look at it last night, its a sweet boat, it was hard to see all the small stuff that I needed to see but what I did see looked good I think its a great deal for 2 grand, im going back out on sunday to get a better look in the day time, the boat is not a 62 I think its a 69 or 70 and I think it has a 273in it!!

Does that mean you got my email last week? Looked like a good deal!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 5:12pm

He must be drunk

Who's drunk? The ad says 70 all over the place.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 5:36pm
Hollywood...I was talking about the add just under that one, its a snot green mustang!

Tim..I did not get your email, what did it say?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 5:45pm

Hollywood...I was talking about the add just under that one, its a snot green mustang!

Tim..I did not get your email, what did it say?

I sent it through CCFan, so it probably got picked up by your spam filter like mine does- I have to wade through it to make sure I dont miss emails from this site.

It was just regarding the Indmar parts and sending you the link for that Mustang, which I presume is the one youre talking about? Looks to be a '70, and I guessed it has the 273 (not 269). Hows the gel look? If it doesnt need much, someone should pick it up for $2k. Not many yellow ones around!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 5:51pm

And how was I supposed to know that? I thought maybe I was drunk...
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I thought maybe I was drunk...

Well, we havent ruled that out yet.

Thats green, Mark? Looks yellow in the pics. Same color as this Barracuda? (Forgive me, I forget the owners name- beautiful boat!)

Edit: The term is not "snot green" Mark, its "pea soup green." I love the color too, and hope to be adding one to the fleet in the same hue. If anyone knows what the actual name of the color is, Id love to know it. Reid and I were speculating that it may be called some sort of gold, as the greens he's aware of that are listed for similar years are darker (like Gary's and Rodney's).
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 6:09pm
I love that boat, yes thats the color I have some pics that I took but they where in the dark and it is hard to see the color!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 9:05pm
Well go in the daylight and see the darn thing again already Mark! And esp now that you let the cat out of the bag.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Well go in the daylight and see the darn thing again already Mark! And esp now that you let the cat out of the bag.    

dont get your panties in a bunch, Im going soon, besides this hillbilly lives so far out in the sticks no one could find it anyway (no offence "boat dr")..
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 9:42pm
See Reid...The cat is still in the bag!!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 10:00pm
MM,there is a major difference between Redneck and Hillbilly....
But thank you for the comment.........
Rednecks do not know the meaning of..... STUMP BROKE
Hillbillys do..............

There is a little island south of Texas City Tx. called Goat Island;
It is here that men r men and the goats run scared.........Do you get my point??????
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 10:10pm
This is a hillbilly!!
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 10:14pm
Goat Island is in Lake Worth, Ft. Worth. I used to live in front of it and there are no goats

I don't get it!

BTW: The majority of Texans are rednecks. I guess they like to chase goats.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 10:43pm
anthonylizardi,Read the post again.Texas City is on Galveston Bay, and the last time I sailed there is was not close to Fort Worth.Redneck humor, some get it, some dont, dont guess you do.......

There is a little island south of Texas City Tx. called Goat Island;
It is here that men r men and the goats run scared
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2007 at 11:03pm
I was just pulling your chain. But you are right about the joke. I need redneck translator!

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 12:10am
MEN R MEN, big burley guys in coveralls, no teeth,no women for a long time. Do you now have a mental picture of these Rednecks? This was part A of the Joke......
Now for part B;
The goats run scared.....
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 1:10am
LMAO!!!

Olny a like me missed that. Thanks for the explanation.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 1:29am
Anthony, glad to be of assistance. Some times my jokes are a little off the beaten path.
And Texas jokes well you understand now. Glad you got a kick out of it, as the first time I heard it I was ROFLMAO, and it still gives me a chuckle.......

Merry Christmas To All

Billy/Karen/Alicia & our family of
        Tri-Cheif-Buddy-Sandi
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 1:44am
Boat dr...Are you going bring the red rocket down in Feb and have some fun with us running up and down the river?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 1:48am
MM give me a call and tell me what the game plan is...1-318-386-2825
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 2:42am
well there is also a goat island on Dale hollow and a goat cove on cumberland too. well that one might not be marked on the map but if your close to ledsford and in a cove and there's a goat on the shore then you're in the right place.
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 4:32am
79 do you go to Dale Hollow often?Thats where I spend my summer vacations at.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 10:42am
Chicagoland Paragon
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Chicagoland Paragon

wonder if that's quinner's old boat.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2007 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by bmiller bmiller wrote:

79 do you go to Dale Hollow often?Thats where I spend my summer vacations at.

not often enough, My mom has a slip at Hendrick's Creek and a friend keeps his house boat at Holly Creek.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 442>
  Share Topic