NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 433434435
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2021 at 10:57am
Originally posted by stepper459 stepper459 wrote:

1963 in rough shape... but maybe some good parts? 

The link didn't work for me so here's one that will.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2021 at 11:59am
That one has been advertised here in the for sale section. He'll be paying someone to haul it away and it will still be too much
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2021 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

That one has been advertised here in the for sale section.

Yup since 8/21 of last year.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2021 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

That one has been advertised here in the for sale section. He'll be paying someone to haul it away and it will still be too much

That's close enough to me I'd be willing to grab it for free. Would make an ideal planter in the back yard!
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2021 at 8:45am
Anyone always year for a green 1980 SN?

Always worries me when they do not take a pic of the engine, but at least we know it will make it to party cove :)
Rebel as in I skied on the Ole Miss Rebels Water Ski Team
JayG80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2021 at 8:44pm
2007 Ski
2002 Ski
Bamanautique91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2021 at 11:50pm
Hmmm.....

Black 1993
Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2021 at 7:21am
There was a good looking 68 red mustang for sale in northern Alabama, damn thing was only up about a half a day.   Anyone here snag it?  
Bamanautique91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamanautique91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2021 at 7:49am
Originally posted by rebel skier rebel skier wrote:

There was a good looking 68 red mustang for sale in northern Alabama, damn thing was only up about a half a day.   Anyone here snag it?  

Rebel I saw that.. it looked to be in great shape. I'm in Huntsville. I think it was in Athens or Florence.
Ryan

91 Ski Nautique
Huntsville, AL
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2021 at 7:57am

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2021 at 12:16pm
Last I checked Missouri and Alabama were not the same thing.
AlfaDon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlfaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2021 at 12:19pm
And, Bob and Doug MacKenzie would argue that Missouri is Not the Great White North!!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2021 at 5:40pm
Bama, that was it.  It was in Muscle Shoals / Florence.  It was only up about half a day.  It was solid red and damn good looking.  I was going to reach out to find out if it was painted or all gel.  Interior looked nice, no pics of the engine though. 

Wife said that wont last long at $4000.  I told her its a niche boat, will take the right buyer.  I guess she was right.  

Webb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2021 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Bamanautique91 Bamanautique91 wrote:

Hmmm.....

Black 1993

I inquired about this boat.  The owner said it was sanded down and then painted with automotive paint.  It looks pretty rough in the photos and I'm not even sure how a person could feasibly correct the paint job but we may go take a look at it just to see for ourselves.
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2021 at 2:32pm
The Recaro is a nice touch Wink

I'm assuming the combing pads will cover up the overspray. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2021 at 9:23am
Not sure what they are smoking in Norther Alabama, look at these prices!  I know boats around here are going at a premium, but damn

Has he added some kind of fuel injection system?  Maybe trying to recoup some of those costs.  

wayoutthere View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wayoutthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:38am
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/d/tempe-classic-1971-correct-craft/7336146821.html

glass, ski pylon and trailer look to be intact, might make a good rebuild project

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:47am
Originally posted by wayoutthere wayoutthere wrote:

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/d/tempe-classic-1971-correct-craft/7336146821.html

glass, ski pylon and trailer look to be intact, might make a good rebuild project

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 433434435
  Share Topic