Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Like New ACME #540 3 Blade Prop

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cinekw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinekw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Like New ACME #540 3 Blade Prop
    Posted: September-14-2004 at 6:18pm
Bought it brand new for my 1980 Ski Nautique, used for 2 weeks and sold my boat with the original prop, I am in Canada which means that I had to pay for shipping & Customs TAX, so If there any Canadian SN owners that are interested in saving some money then this is a deal for you. US customers welcome

Price $400 Canadian FIRM.
Dixielegger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dixielegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2004 at 9:16pm
How much in $US?
'97 Nautique in SC
cinekw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinekw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2004 at 9:08am
How about $300 plus shipping
cinekw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinekw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2004 at 9:31am
Open to all resonable offers over $250 USD

Thanks
yellowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2004 at 10:56am
What size is the prop and are you talking $250 Canadian?
Caretaker of the wife's '78 Ski Nautique
cinekw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinekw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2004 at 11:30am
Prop size is 13x12 1" RH best offer over $250 USD plus shipping.
diego-todd View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego-todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2004 at 5:55pm
More importantly...how did you like the prop?
I was thinking about buying one.
cinekw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinekw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2004 at 4:42pm
The difference between the original 13x13 and the new ACME was unbelievable, no vibration, very smooth, nicer wake, better handling and stopping. This prop is superior to the old one.

I am selling it because I purchased 1990 SN which uses different size prop. Model #612
diego-todd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego-todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2004 at 4:52pm
Then count me in on the bidding war! I'd rather give you the money. How's $275 sound plus shipping?

Here's my e-mail:

tbohlman@jetproducts.com

-Todd
new86owner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new86owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2004 at 11:02am
diego, If you're going to be wakeboarding, I would suggest the ACME 542 over the 540. It is better for lower speed pulling. Read the reviews on this site. If you're mostly skiing, get the 540.

workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2005 at 2:59pm
U still have that prop?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic