Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
James View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windshield
    Posted: January-08-2004 at 4:52pm
I would like to put a wraperound windshield on my 69 Barracuda, right know it has the 70's style does any one have one to sell.
This is what I want my boat to look like.
Reid's 68 Ski Nautique
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2004 at 10:06pm
i have heard of people making their own. look at glen-l.com. do a search for 'water bonnet', but i think the curved one on the '60 was a 'taylor made' product.

i see them on the bay every once and a while, but call a few of the older cc dealers for leads. ie white lake, secc, necc, ect.

post a picture. is your screen flat or come out to a point in the center? vent at the bottom?
James View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2004 at 7:12pm
Thanks for the reply my windshield comes out to a point but there are no vents that pop out. I had at one time a glass windshield from a 63 glasspar wish I had it back. I don’t know how to get a pic to you but when I get some better pics I will do a diaries page.
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2004 at 4:12pm
homemade lexan windsheild.link
PKster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PKster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2004 at 3:47pm
Boys, Boys......

If anyone is interested, "THE TAYLOR MADE GROUP" is the place that makes the windshields you are looking for...........BRAND NEW!!

www.taylormadegroup.com

I ordered a new windshield for my '69 Mustang and it only cost 280.00. It came with all the hardware and a heavy duty aluminum frame. This is the original company that made all the windshields for Correct Craft back in the day.
James View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2004 at 3:31pm
PKster do you have a pic so I can check your windshield out?
I e-mailed www.taylormadegroup.com and your right they seem like the place.
Thanks!
PKster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PKster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2004 at 3:00am
Sorry, no pics yet. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. I will post some before and after pics once I install it.

Paul
James View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2004 at 3:04pm
PKster what are the measurements on that knew windshield of yours? And have you even taken it out of the box?
PKster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PKster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2004 at 2:34pm
Sorry, I don't have a scanner. If you e-mail me, I can send you a digital picture of the brochure page I ordered from.

Paul

PKster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PKster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2004 at 5:48am
James,

Better than sending you the form to order from, here is the number to call....

518-773-0636

Ask for Robin. She knows what she is doing and will help you get your order placed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic