Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

general maintenace

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
chris seward View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris seward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: general maintenace
    Posted: September-01-2004 at 11:06pm
I just baught a 1986 ski nautique 2001. it has 566 hours, and is in great condition. is there a maintenance book i can get for the boat and/or engine? i need something that tells me maintenance schedules and how to do regular maintenance. also, is there a good website online to order parts from? i need a new exaust flap. if there is not a good place online, is there a good parts store south of atlanta?

thanks for your help,
chris seward
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2004 at 2:03am
Chris www.SKIDIM.com can answer all of your questions and parts needs. Look in the refernece section for your manuals. Oil needs to be changed every 50 hours. Look in the Velvet drive manual in reference for the Tranny fluid change. If you haqve a question search this forum for the answer. If you can't find it ask it here and we will try to answer it. Welcome to Correct Craft
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2004 at 2:03am
welcome aboard www.skidim.com will have all the parts for that 86. where are the pics
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2004 at 11:41am
Chris, welcome to the family. You've got a GREAT boat! I live south of Atlanta. The closest Correct Craft dealer is Watersports Central (way north of Atlanta in Buford). I have a lot more success with www.skidim.com out of South Carolina. They're great folks and their prices are good too (especially with the 10% discount if you use the link on this site).
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic