NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meet "Ski Lime" its almost done

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 12:30am
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 1:15am
Thanks.....suit sure does match the boat nice.

Sure is a good thing Blondie is a good sport.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 8:26am
Great shots!
The three together really is a good pic. The red one on your right looks like mine. What kind of oil are you using on the platform? Looks good.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 9:46am
Gotta say MM, Green isn't anywhere close to my favorite color.
I've been watching this thread saying "Wow, what is he thinking?".
But, I've got to admit, now that it's all together sitting in the water, it looks very cool. Great job!
The interior green accents really pull it all together.
(And of course the Blondie accent w/ the matching kini doesn't hurt either.)
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 10:12am
Im a fan of classic colors too- but the whole package really looks great. I suppose you have to do something pretty different to stick out on that lake of yours- lots of tastefully done CC's there! I love the 80-81 graphics, so Im glad that you stuck with them, and the dash and interior really pull it all together. Nicely done!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 10:47am
Chalk up another "looks fantastic". What happened to the tint?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 6:09pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2007 at 1:36am
If you guys think my color looks sick, wait till you see what this dude is gonna do to the red 76, and I dont mean sick in a good way.

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2007 at 9:20pm
Man do I like the look of that color in the water!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
gigem75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigem75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2007 at 10:20pm
sweet!
77stang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77stang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2007 at 12:32am
looks great!

that shot a couple posts up where the left side of the hull is reflecting the light and water really shows what a fine finish you have.

i also like the way you blended in the mild gray in the skins. its all well done and very tasteful imo
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2007 at 12:42am
Thanks guys... all the hard work is starting to pay off now, I wet sanded and buffed the hull, now I have to do the deck next, Im still working on the teak at nite, Im very glad to here you all like what I have done so far..thanks..
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-14-2007 at 1:49am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Im very glad to here you all like what I have done so far..thanks..

personelly I think it sucks should have left it sh*t brown.

just messing with you the interior does look sharp with the new color, the green dash might be a little much though, might have done that a little different but dandy job all around. Besides it realy doesn't matter what others think if you like it that's all that matters, well Lisa might have a say in the matter I guess.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 2:10am
MM, it looks great!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic