Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

distributor

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
1morepass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1morepass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: distributor
    Posted: July-15-2004 at 5:59pm
good afternoon: i have a 1977 american skier with a 351w in it and the distributor is missing one set of two fly weights in the distributor. does anynone have one? hac been converted to elec. ignition and i think missing weights have caused timing to be off because there is popping back thru the carb. any help is very much appreciated!!
1morepass
woodyelc View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyelc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2004 at 11:47pm
call me i have some used parts on shelve. 407-851-1965
danman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2004 at 11:48pm
1morepass-

I have the original prestolite that came out of my 78 with brand new
springs in it, brand new cap and rotor, and has been converted to electronic pick up
danmalkowski@hotmail.com
1MOREPASS View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1MOREPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2004 at 2:16pm
How much do you want for it DANMAN?
danman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2004 at 11:09pm
$100 and I will throw in the set of wires that
are still attached
1morepass View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1morepass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2005 at 4:35pm
Hey Danman do you still have these parts??? my cell # is 210-326-9066! thanks for your help!!!!
salty4416 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salty4416 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2005 at 4:58pm
BUMP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic