Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

non-BR to a BR converstion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
southwind19?? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southwind19?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: non-BR to a BR converstion
    Posted: April-07-2007 at 10:50pm
is it posible to convert a non-bow rider to a BR? it seems the space it there but what about the structural stuff??
check out pics in my other poats in engine repair

Thanks
Sean
UUUmmmm HEY guys....whats THIS do?? If you start your sentence with UUmm....you probably don't know what your talking about
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2007 at 11:59am
It can be done. I know theres at least one guy who's done it on a Malibu. I dont know any of the details, but here's a link to MBO:

MBO open bow conversion

As far as terminology goes, the Response is closed bow, the Response LX is open bow.
southwind19?? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southwind19?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2007 at 2:03pm
wow, he says 10 hours and $900. Sounds like a project for a few years off.
UUUmmmm HEY guys....whats THIS do?? If you start your sentence with UUmm....you probably don't know what your talking about
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic