Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need an extended Pylon

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wake180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wake180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need an extended Pylon
    Posted: April-03-2007 at 8:29pm
I need an extended pylon for my 1983 ski nautique. if you have one I need it badly before summer!

Sam
wake180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wake180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2007 at 8:31pm
Oh and if possible borad racks too.

Sam
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 2:39pm
I have a perfect sky pole that slides over the stock pylon. If you have a ring you will need to take it off but I need a ring for my boat. It has a steel coated cable that connects to the lift ring. Its the same color almost as the stock pylon.
MARK WALLACE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MARK WALLACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2007 at 4:49pm
give me a email at kkkwallace@bellsouth.net. I am interested in the pylon. Thanks Mark
mutch24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutch24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2007 at 10:12pm
I have a clamp-on extended pylon and board racks on the "gear for sale" page that you can check out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic