NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ENGINE HUMOR

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ENGINE HUMOR
    Posted: March-01-2007 at 8:38pm
The Mechanic & the Cardiologist:

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.

The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage,
"Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"
The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and said, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out,
repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I make $39,675 a year,
a pretty small salary and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the
mechanic..........

"Try doing it with the engine running"

A buddy sent this to me at the shop today and I thought some of you gearheads might get a chuckle out of it.Carry on.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 9:08pm
Good point., However in this day and age can you trust that you needed opening up or is the Doc just needing to make a payment on his 16 year old daughter's B.M.W.?....Gotta go I'm havin chest pains
hasbeenskier
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 9:11pm
Very nice. Are you picking up where Boat Dr. left off. A joke a day would be nice...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 9:20pm
Hey there Copper! You have got your bags packed? I gave you a bum steer on the weather for this week end, it is 30 to 40% chances of rain but next week is better.
hasbeenskier
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 7:55am
great one
"the things you own will start to own you"
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 7:59am
Good one, Mike!

Hope all is well at the shop. Must be nice working for yourself.

Ken
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 11:45am
Hasbeen

Bags are packed. Flying out Sat afternoon for a week on the beach. Any weather will be better than what we have here. It's back to snow and a LOT of wind and cold. I'll be happy if it can be in the 70s down there.

David
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 11:58am
So are you heading to Tampa David?
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 2:02pm

Yes, My gal's family has a condo and apartment on Reddington Beach. If the weather is nice we'll be hangin' out watch the waves roll in.. Are you down that way now? I read you are down there a lot.

David
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 4:58pm
I'm staying at my girlfriends cond by tyrone square it's not too far from reddington beach. Where's hasbeen located he's in the area isn't he? Maybe we can hit Ed for a ride on the americam skier.
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 5:17pm
79 & Hasbeen

If you guys line something like that up please let me know. It would be great to meet you guys. I'll be down there from Sat (around 9pm), until Friday afternoon. If you hook a ride on a boat and have room, or want to meet up for a drink,, you can reach me on my cell 815-370-9166. Hopefully I'll run into you guys next week.

David
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 7:10pm
crappy week-end nice m-f hotter the closer it gets to Friday low-mid 70's
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 8:26pm
David and Chris I am game. It would have to be an eve for me. Business keeps me from playing until 6P.M. or so. Lets do it! My cell is 727-612-4772 call me when you have time.

Dave do you know the name of the Condo? I have alot of customers on the beach.

Chris call me when you can.
hasbeenskier
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 9:24pm
Hasbeen

The name of the condo is the Gulf Mariner. It is right there on the main drag along the gulf in Reddington Beach. I am staying in the Azzarelli apartments which is behind the condos along an alley that also runs along the beach. We'll be there most days enjoying doing nothing. If you feel you have time some evening, my cell is in the post above. It would be nice to meet you and Chris. Thanks

What kind of business are you in?

David
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 3:29am
Simply stated I sell and service pool and spa heaters. I know the Gulf Mariner. I actually installed a pool heater there in 1999 for the City of Clearwater but they have never been a service customer. I go to church on Sundays and get home around 1 P.M. I generally work on the boat afterwards. I am sure you will want to decompress when you arrive so call my cell when you have an idea as to your agenda.
hasbeenskier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic