NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A 351w (stroker?) from scratch...

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 13>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 3:47pm
double post
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 4:13pm
The heads are 60cc combustion chamber, 75cc exhaust runner, 190cc intake runner.

Intake Valve Test @ 28” of Water

.100 .200 .300 .400 .500 .600 .700

70 148 203 255 269 277 282

Exhaust Valve Test @ 28” of Water

.100 .200 .300 .400 .500 .600 .700

58 118 152 179 188 192 198

I am sure they are chinese cast iron copies of one of the better known heads, but they are from tristate whom I bought my reworked gt40p heads from (excellent service and machining) and at 710 complete with double springs and stainless valves (plus shipping) the price is right. The flow numbers they quote (and guarantee) would put them in the top 5 or 6 on the chart you linked to, how they do in the intangible areas like swirl and quench I will have to find out. Could have went with aluminum heads from tristate for not much more but I was scared of corrosion and warping, who knows what alloy they are using in china these days.

I am planning to reuse my stock PCM manifolds if they hold water, I will hit them with the die grinder and gasket match the ports. When I checked last year they looked like they would just clear the tall edelbrock covers I have on the 302 if I have to go that way. I originally wanted this motor to look fairly stock, but the intake, carb, and ignition will be hard to hide, maybe I will just polish it out like the 302.

I will run the wooden cover if I need to, I dont think I can get away with an intake less than a stealth or a performer rpm minimum with this setup or I am going to choke it off. I will actually miss the great big flat box when it goes cant beat it as a workspace to set up the boots on skis/boards, its a great stand to dive in from, and it makes a decent beer/card table.. if only it wasnt so fugly.. couldn't even find the right color carpet the day I built it.   

I have been eyeing the 750 cfm marine barry grant demon cause it looks so badass, but its almost twice as much as an 750 cfm edelbrock and with the edelbrock I know what I am doing. If the boat dr wants to trade his 750cfm holley for my 600 cfm holley and a couple bucks then I wouldnt mind going that way.

I did not talk to Cam Research because I knew I would not be buying a cam from them since I was set on either a comp or crane set of aftermarket rollers, after calling both the guy from comp cams impressed me more. However the factory direct price on the cam was about 100 more than the summit price, the factory price on the hydralic rollers was 10 bucks cheaper than summit but still 80 more than they could be found on ebay for.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 8:03pm
Joe, stay away from the edelbrock carb, had some bad experiences in the past with them, you really cant fine tune them
"the things you own will start to own you"
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 8:19am
Thanks for the comment Eric, I have an edelbrock on my 302 now so I have already bought the kits with the jets/rods/springs etc needed to adjust the thing, I actually prefer them a bit to the holley because I am more familiar with them but am not afraid to go either way. I will probably go with whatever I can find used.

Now for the real question eric, whats the chance that my velvet drive is going to make it through the summer without changes if I let this thing make the 450-475 horsepower that this engine might be capable of...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 8:53am
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

if I let this thing make the 450-475 horsepower that this engine might be capable of...

reality check needed at register 2

"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 9:12am
Joe, if your not drastically re-propping you wont have a problem.. do you know what condition the trans is in now?
when your ready I'll hook you up with the right parts for the trans and even may give away a trade secret or two
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 9:32am
E tu Gottaski?

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/0305_mmwicked/
393 tech article

It is only my second hi-po ford marine build here but it is not my second engine build by long shot.

I have worked with basically the same parts suppliers as they did in the above article, I left a little on the table in terms of heads and headers (for now anyway on the headers although the porting on my pcms is starting to look good), went a little higher in compression, and had the cam profile adjusted slightly to compensate for those factors and my concern about concentrating on too much on the high end. I really don't know how much horsepower this will make when done and I sure dont plan to dyno it, but I am pretty sure horsepower will be somewhere between more than enough and too much.

1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 9:47am
Eric,
    I haven't touched that transmission yet but it was solid and dry last year, no leaks no slipping, no burned fluid. I have two other velvet drives that are older (late sixties) in working order (one i still need to change the rear seal on) so I figure worst case I spend a few hours and switch it out for one of them mid season, then take it easy until I get the failed one rebuilt. Long term plan is to build one velvet drive stout for the 67 mustang, and sell/trade the two others to help finance buying and building a pcm for the 83 SN.

I am hoping not to reprop too extreme this year because after I switch rotation anything bought this year will have to work on the mustang which already has an OJ XMP 13x11.5 and will inherit the ACME 471 that is currently on the SN, I suppose it could use a higher pitch prop for "fuel economy" purposes...
-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 10:11am

Joe , one shouldn't regurg an article regarding a build with canfield heads and extrapolate what unremarkabe iron heads would do.

You didn't mention zero-decking the block and your CR is unremarkable

I've built engines also, and keep track of the 392 and its potential, and I still maintain given your info, you are optimistic by about 100 hp.

Now if you were using Jegs/Kaase CV or afr heads, and planned to spin 5500-6k, I wouldn't dispute.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 11:42am
I will spin more likely 5200-5400 if I have my way but the full roller valve train and balanced mostly forged rotating assembly will be more than capable of 5500 - 6000 if I want to go that way, I didn't make a horsepower prediction just what it might be capable off, the limits are as I see it going to be intake and exhaust related not in the heads.

When I have flow numbers I feel fairly comfortable extrapolating the difference the heads might make, since I am an engineer who has designed heads and valve trains for reciprocating compressors and have been paid to do such extrapolations I don't can't see why I would stop now.

As for compression, I didnt state it was remarkable just higher than the engine tested in the article. Why would I zero deck the block when I had to order dish pistions to keep the CR down to 10?

Seriously I don't know what horsepower its going to make, the heads are definitely cheap but from a supplier I trust and thier flow numbers are better than an AFR 185 head, I have already stated I don't know how they will do in terms of swirl and quench so how far I may be able to bump the timing forward on 93 octane could be effected easily to the tune of 50-100 horsepower over the canfield heads which I think are overkill for the N/A 393 certainly at inboard boat rpms, only with nitrous or a blower would I consider the canfield heads with thier poor intake/exhaust ratio ideal,they are leaving bottom mid range torque on the table with those heads.

Obviously I could buy as much horsepower as I want for this boat and could build the exact engine someone else has, but whats the fun in that if it can be done different, cheaper, etc there is where the fun is for me.   I was actually shooting for 375-400 horsepower originally but the research I have done all points closer to 450.

Either way the boat is not likely to break 53mpg, so you let me have my dilusions and I will let you have yours...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 12:53pm
Well the roller cam is a big plus but given that rpm there's nothing in the shopping list to indicate why this engine will exceed the power of a BBC 454 with rectangle ports and canted valves at the same rpm. (425)

You will need well over 450 ft-lbs maintained over 5k , I just don't see it.

But regarding zero-decking, you answered your own question.

Why would I zero deck the block when I had to order dish pistions to keep the CR down to 10?

I have already stated I don't know how they will do in terms of swirl and quench

Well, good luck with the build, hope it works out well.

River Rat to Mole
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2007 at 10:52pm
Joe, check out (Doug Herbert Performance)they have great prices on roller lifters! He is the original automotive roller cam designer!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 9:41am
Mark have you got a specific link to which roller lifters you are refering to?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2007 at 11:06am
joe...I suck at the link posting thing but when Blondie gets home I will get her to help me with it. I was looking at the hydraulic roller lifters and cam, I have a part# that I wrote down(HERTFV) vertical bar (209.99) but I have to check and see if that is right!!
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 12:53pm
Well if it leaves 100 c.i. bigger than your video its gonna be fun I bet!!Thats the good part of motor builds is you get to do it your way,Good luck Joe

Munday
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 8:53pm
Here's MY 393 (390+.020") which I just picked up from Holman Moody Friday afternoon. It's off to the painters tomorrow for some vintage INTERCEPTOR green paint. The painters are actually me and buddies at the local wooden boat shop who have the color custom mixed since you can't buy it anymore. This 390 was born in '63 as a 300HP engine with high-for-a-marine engine 9.6 compression. It's now up to an honest 10.3 according to Silvolite, who provided the forged flat tops. HM reground the cam to a more aggressive .480" lift pattern and we went with the Edelbrock Perf RPM intake shown and are hoping for maybe 340-350 solid HP. They would dyno it, but guess what,... the standard dyno won't do a rev rot engine.     

Besides being excited about getting this engine back in our '63 Classic in the coming weeks, I just wanted to comment on Joe's 393 stroker. Most likely like Joe, I subscribe to several Ford mags and have yet to see one tested that didn't run at least into the 400-425HP range, with similar parts. While like Tim, I'm not too familiar with the heads either, but specs are specs. The FRPP crate 392 is a 430HP/450lb.ft. engine, but it's got a bit more cam (.560"+, 232-240 dur), a single plane intake and rated with headers. So back-tracking a bit Joe, I'll bet you're conservatively accurate in your 375-400 guess, or 400-425 if rated by GM (intended sarcasm). And I'd say you're somewhat conservative in your speed guestimation as well, we hope. Did you mention yet if it's coming to Green Lske with you?      
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 9:03pm
Well...I sure have no idea what-so-ever what you are talking about Reid but....I sure do know a beautiful engine when I see one.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 9:07pm
Reid,

The 390 (393) looks awesome. I hope it runs as well as it looks. I'm sure it will.

You post these things in the most obscure locations. I was waiting to see a picture of this motor, but I didn't think that I would have to be looking under a 351 Stroker thread to find it. Good luck with the painter and get that thing back in the boat. Summer is coming.

-JMurph
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 10:42am
That there is a lot of brand new reverse rotation classic motor. Maybe I can get a ride in that 63 Classic somewhere around the 19th -26th of May when I am in the neighborhood. Bummer on the lack of reverse rotation dyno I thought about temporarily putting my 393 into one of the broncos when I am done with it because I have access to a friends portable chassis dyno, but its too much work and delay to justify just for bragging rights. I don't think using it for tuning with the wrong manifolds and wrong load would be ideal either.

As a parts update I decided to go with scorpion 1.6 billet roller rockers again (201 shipped of ebay). I also got a 750cfm Holley Marine Carb on ebay that the guy swears was only used for 10 mins and then removed and fully drained. 225 shipped, so thats going to be the carb, now whats this I hear about replacing metering blocks or something of the like on these things for adjustablitly, and what the hecks a power valve.. other than a fully mechanical 2 barrel circle track model we use on the 67 toyota landcruiser I am a complete Holley newby.

The plan is to have the new motor in the boat and broken in before Green lake, but with a new foot of snow on the ground here today nothing seems to be going to plan. I got the wrong stroker kit in the mail Friday, instead of the cast crank, forged rods and pistons 393 kit they sent out a fully forged 408 kit, I wouldn't have been against keeping it but they had already noticed the error and called to say the correct kit is on the way. I need it to get the machine shop going on the final honing. If I get the block and all the parts by the end of April, it could be in the boat for my vacation in May although my friends hate it when I bring an "untested" boat on vacation.

I dunno about the speed estimation either but I am sure it will be fast enough for its primary use which is heavy sking is wakeboarding. The 2001 hull just doesn't strike me as fast with a lot of fins, a lot of keel.

Still snowing..
Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 11:26pm
18 inches of very heavy snow so far today. The heads came in the mail today, they are pretty serious heads, about 5 minutes with a die grinder and they will be ready to go, pictures will follow. The exhaust ports are huge, I will need to do some serious material removal on the pcms or reconsider the hytecs...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2007 at 9:53am
you dont need a ski boat Joe, you need one of those ski tracks, your probably still breakin ice up there in July
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2007 at 4:10pm
The snow is melting, and we are looking at 60's and sunny this weekend, usually would have two docks in the water by now with at least a fishing boat in a hoist maybe in a couple weeks.

Engine build update, ended up keeping the fully forged 408 kit because they hadn't actually shipped the 393 kit and the machine shop was talking about a rapidly closing window of time after which I would be waiting in line after a lot of race motors. Will be very overbuilt for a normally aspirated engine but I don't want to take the chance on having to wait for it. Compression will stay the same because I am now at a 22 cc dish but its a few more cubes displacement, now I need to think about a possible cam change as a result.
-Joe.   
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:25am
Finally picking the engine parts from the balancer today, a business trip here, a vacation there and summer will sneak up on you real quick...
-Joe.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 1:56pm
408 Engine build up notes.

Balancing, made a bit more difficult by using a fully forged kit with enough weight to run internally blanced and then matching with the stock flywheel and balancer. Some connecting rods required a little material removal from the small end or large end, but in the end the assembly balanced dead on, cost me about 199 dollars. I then spent about 2 hours polishing rod ends that had material removed. The grinding was in the right direction where probe recommended but I don't like to see grind marks on areas that see fatigue loading.

The file fit pistion rings are a real time killer, debur, insert, measure, remove, file, debur, insert, measure, remove, file, debur, insert, measure, etc.. do that for each top ring (.022), and again for each second ring, (.018) and you have lost a solid day of your life.

Bottom end clearances all plastiguaged out correctly, I did have to clearance the block a bit to clear the connecting rod bolt heads. That required the block to be cleaned again to remove the debris created, and of course a tear down.   

Heads arrived completely assembled from tristate, they are monster heads with good flow numbers but they needed clean up. I found some sand in the intake runners embedded in the wall from the casting in one or two spots on each head. That was going to need to be cleaned up, and there were some pretty severe points in the combustion chamber where the milling for the two valve seats intersects, these would create a hot spot and lose me a degree or two of timing, so they had to go. So I assembled the heads to the block, tested the piston to valve clearance (it was about a mile but I had to check), measured for push rods (7.70), then pulled the valves to clean up the heads.

Everything was put back together and torqued down. One more clearance issue was found where I had to change one ARP main bolt for a stud because of the oil pump interfeared slightly with the bolt. When I am finally done I will list all the specs from cc ing the heads, how far below the deck the pistons set (about .010) etc, sorry I was rushing and didn't take many pictures but I have every measurement I took written down.

I was rushing of course to make my dyno/tuning appointment on Friday.

That didn't go so well. Engine ran well, and even strong, but we never made it to a full pull. Was just too noisy, had to shut it down, pulled the valve covers and found 4 very loose push rods. Collapsed lifter loose, 4 out of 16 brand new, top of the line Comp Cams tie bar hydraulic rollers. Guy at the dyno shop says thats funny thats the 3rd time that’s happened in 2 weeks, and they were all using comp cams lifters must be they had a bad batch. Good news is I didn't have to put this motor in the boat to find out if the lifters were going to collapse, and the dyno shop isn't going to charge me for the second session. Bad news is that session won't be until July 2nd cause he is booked till then.

Comp Cams is happy to provide me with a set of new replacement lifters, which I will be selling on ebay because I will be buying a set of the crane ones which are a hundred bucks cheaper and people seem to be having better luck with lately. What a pia, gaskets aren't cheap, and I am going to need to remeasure and most likely reorder push rods.

All just a matter of time and money… but its going to be awefully close for green lake….
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 2:15pm

All just a matter of time and money… but its going to be awefully close for green lake…

Everything always seems to cost a little bit more and take a little bit longer than expected, so it sounds like youre on track to me. Hopefully you'll get that thing back together and into the boat in time to pull it to GL- I cant wait to see that monster.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 2:24pm
Probably a 4 day wait on the new lifters, then another 3-4 day wait on the new pushrods, should be back together and waiting for the 2nd, installed on the 4th of july, broken in over the weekend before green lake.. possible but not a lot of room for error.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 3:58am
Well the boat made it to green lake, minus some paint, tuning, break in, and a working alternator.   Got the alternator upgraded while I was there but the poor thing lacked tuning the whole weekend. Got it just above 5000 rpms a couple times but if I pushed it past that it would drop to about 4600 till I pulled back and worst of all it was just inconsistant on the top end. Holeshot was also inconsistent some bogging, sometimes not bad.

Dropping down two springs on the vacuum secondary this afternoon helped a great deal on the top end as I was able to be consistantly 5200-5300 rpm with two of us in the boat pulling an acme 541. Still runs a tad rich needs some adjustment to the accel pump as it seems to lag a bit, and so far my intial timing is set about 8, so I might play with that a bit. Tomorrow I will call about prop recommendations to drop the top rpms about 500 or so.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 5:09pm
Joe, sounds like youre making good progress. That thing was an animal even without the carb being tuned. Cant wait to hear your results when you get it all dialed in!
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 5:27pm
Glad to see you made it back safe Tim, I was really pretty happy with it last night after just the spring change, my guess is it has more to give still but it was nice to finally see the airguides pinned. I ordered an acme 431 (13x13 LH .080 cup) from delta earlier today, hopefully that will be here thursday, don't know how much more tuning I should do before I get it on but I doubt I will be able to keep my hands off it.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 6:06pm
Long drive, but it was pretty uneventful. Thanks again for lending me the tools to change my spring.

Another inch of pitch should be just what you need. I say change the oil and have at it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 13>
  Share Topic