NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

funny kid story

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funny kid story
    Posted: December-11-2006 at 9:42pm
Thought this might make you guys laugh.At least you guys with little ones at home.

My wife was talking to her cousin yesterday at a birthday party for his daughter,and got this story.
   His brother has a son that is nine,and a younger daughter that is 7.Before the party,he told his kids"I'm going to take a shower before we leave for the party.Do not answer the phone,or let anyone into the house.Keep all the doors locked,I'll be done in a few minutes."He gets out of the shower and his son knocks on the bathroom door."dad,he says,don't be alarmed,but Josie is in the house"(Josie is the little girl from next door who happened to come over to play).His father says"I thought I told you not to open the door for anyone.You kids need to listen when I tell you something" and his son says "YEAH,YEAH dad it's o.k.,it's o.k.....
   I knew you'd be upset if I unlocked the door,so I made her climb in through the WINDOW!" Sure enough,he goes into the living room and the window is wide open....

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2006 at 11:57am
LOL , that's cla$$ic, Mike. Kids can follow direct well, but can't understand the point. I know some adults that are like that too. That's like when your parents left you in the car alone to run into the store. "Now don't touch anything". Good story, Mike.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic